“awesome atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Lono Tiki Bar

Lono Tiki Bar
Ranked #8 of 20 Restaurants in Osprey
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: A throw back Tiki bar with Craft Tiki Cocktails. We use fresh juices, herbs, & syrups to bring bold flavors to the tiki bar menu and food, made from scratch.
Venice, Florida, United States
“awesome atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2012

I was their at the tiki bar for a meeting and the music and ambiance was great. My wife and I had a lot of fun.

Nokomis, Florida
“good food, good service, great atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2012

We frequent the tiki bar quite often, and every time has been a wonderful experience. The food is very good, especially the grilled chicken sandwich, it's worth a try! The current staff is outstanding, the customer service is excellent. Great atmosphere too!

• Visited May 2012
Venice, FL
“Horrible service & location but good food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012

I recently had lunch last Saturday at the Osprey beach tiki bar (people should know it is not on the beach) it is located in the Bentley hotel by the pool area. The bartender was an older male who was rude and acted like waiting on us was a hassle. Drinks would take along time to be made and it seemed intentional. Almost like this guy just thought he was too cool to give us the service we were PAYING for! we ordered a sandwich and a pizza from the kitchen, both were prepared well and served hot, I wish I could say they were served promptly (it did take about 45 mins. for food) again, it seemed like the bartender didn't make it a priority to deliver our food! I spoke with a manager inside the hotel/restaurant and he did listen to my complaint. He assured me they would address the issue and he even gave me a discount card to come back. I may come back and try the restaurant some night. It's a shame because the hotel, restaurant & yes even the tiki bar look like someone spent a good amount of money in updating. I will not return to the tiki bar

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Chris D
Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
“Terribly slow service and not really food worthy of the wait.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at the Bentley resort so had full use of the tiki bar. Used it twice in the week and unfortunately not impressed. Despite only having six customers our pizza took just under an hour and two requests to arrive. When it did it was distinctively average and overpriced at $21.

San Antonio, Texas
“Find another place to eat”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2012

We stayed at Bentley's but didn't want to leave to find a restaurant and this place had good reviews so went here. Well suffice it to say we must have hit on a really bad Monday night!
Had to hunt up someone to ask about seating. Then sat for a bit before Danny came to tell us he's be right with us. It was a bit before he finally took our order and brought drinks. Then we NEVER saw him again. We had to ask another waiter for silverware and after about 40 min. another table complained that they had been waiting not even as long as us. So we asked the same waitress they talked to and she wondered if Danny had taken our order than told us she would put it in again. She sent the manager over to both tables but he didn't give an explanation except I'll get your food. So over an hour after we arrived we were served but food WAS NOT worth the wait. The fish fillets had load of thick, greasy crust on a smidgen of fish. Fries pretty good. Never got any drink refill and no idea what happened to Danny. No adjustment on bill & manager was handling several complaints at one time. Find another place to eat. Note: left a better review on the hotel itself but this place did not do it justice.

• Visited April 2012