“A real Diner”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating
“A real Diner”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This place has been around for a long time and that's a great determinate in how they treat people. They offer outside seating now in addition to inside tables and a lunch counter. Typical diner food but it's consistently good and fairly priced. I have been eating at this restaurant for over 20 years and still go back.

Visited June 2013

Nokomis, Florida
“Greasy spoon”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Breakfast was so greasy I had to send it back. When I saw the kitchen I knew why. I guess the good thing was that the waitress was polite and didn't try to charge me -- even for my coffee.

• Visited November 2012
Nokomis
“4 Piece chicken dinner is great”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We had a discount Resturant.Com coupon that we bought in Jan and wanted to try it out. This was our first time and the place was packed. Service was great and the food came out nice and hot. This is a place that has good food for a reasonable price, we want to try the pork chop breakfast next time we go, it is special on the board. Make sure you check out the specials. Very friendly people working here.

• Visited March 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Yes, It is a local joint”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Didn't go into the kitchen but the gyros were excellent. Arrived hot and loaded with feta cheese. Both of us even enjoyed the cole slaw. Staff was friendly and attentive. Looking forward to a return trip. Unfortunately some of the outside "ambiance" is being ruined as WalMart is building a multi-pump gas station right outside. You can get a full breakfast here all day long. Visit before another place that is popular with locals disappears.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank pensman
“Filthy”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

It is hard for me to believe any of the rest of the reviews for this restaurant, The kitchen should be condemed it is the filthiest.....Look up citations, every year filth, this restaurant should not be open. It behooves me to think that this restaurant has not be closed dow, it has so many violations.

• Visited August 2012