Stayed on second floor in North Tower. Great view of the ocean. 2 bedroom unit was more than adequate for our needs. Everything we needed was provided. The resort is definitely for families as the only outdoor pool is not over 3 feet deep and has a tube slide for the kids. Some updating is in order but we heard Diamond Resort bought and is in the process of doing some renovations. Hopefully they'll drop the Wifi charges, towel, and parking charge of $10/day soon. Never had a resort charge for these services. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. It was easy saying no to the sales presentation, no pressure and also very friendly and gave lots of advice for restaurants in the area. Walls a little thin, can hear other rooms and hallway noise. This is not a luxury resort, but would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a relaxed approach to life on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean at The Cove On Ormond Beach. Absorb the warmth of the Florida sun watching a spectacular sunrise from your private balcony. Stroll down the beach with no set schedule and no particular place to go. Enjoy the excitement of Daytona Beach, just moments away. Relax to the sounds of the ocean at night in the beachfront hot tub. Explore shops and sights sure to please your inquisitive nature. Refresh your senses with your feet in the surf and your mind in the clouds.Directly on the beach of the Atlantic Ocean, this 112-condo resort features newly renovated one- and two-bedroom condo villas featuring a living room, a dining area, a full kitchen and a private balcony with an ocean view. Exciting extras include larger floor plans, upgraded furnishings, plasma TVs and in-condo washer and dryer. Settle back and enjoy the splendor of a Florida beach vacation, complete with sun, surf and small town charm. Recharge at the oceanfront activity deck,hot tub, barbecue and picnic area and direct access to the resort's over 150 feet of sandy beach. Swim laps in the indoor pool or relax in the guest lounges. Experience the best of land and sea - golfing, shelling, deep sea fishing, horseback riding, theatre shows, river rides, gambling cruises and Daytona International Speedway. Discover the mysteries of St. Augustine's Fort Matanzas on a leisurely day trip. Make the most of your vacation time with our concierge services, including local tours and excursions, area attractions, golf course tee times, shopping information, and dining reservations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Cove on Ormond Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove On Ormond Beach Hotel Ormond Beach
- Cove On Ormond Beach
- Cove On Hotel Ormond Beach