DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL! For numerous reasons. The rooms are very small. In the main bedroom, there is barely enough room to walk around the bed. Both bedrooms have huge TV's that take up a lot of space on the dressers. The second bathroom, the toilet is so close to the counter, that when you sit on the toilet, you HAVE to rest your arm on the counter. Nowhere in the bathrooms to hang a towel, or robe. Some small hooks on the walls would be nice!. The "outdoor pool" is not a pool! It is a 3 foot fun area for children. Not heated....We were on the 3rd floor in the North building, and the entire time it seemed to have a terrible smell! The second bathroom, shower pressure was terrible. Had to rinse my hair under the faucet because the water pressure from the shower was terrible.!....There is not a lot of parking here, and the employees park in the front row! Shouldn't the front row be for GUESTS!!!.....The pressure about buying a time share from the staff is annoying! We never did get our "welcome packet" because we wouldn't go to listen to their talk about time shares.....Make sure you read the FINE PRINT before booking your stay, they charge an extra $10.00 per day for the use of things such as beach towels, in room safe, WIFI, etc. And last but not least, the #1 reason I wouldn't stay here, is they have about 15 couches sitting in the parking lot, taking up 4 parking spaces, partially covered with a tarp. It rained our first 2 days here, and on the third day when the sun came out, they took the tarps off, and clearly were trying to "dry out" the couches/cushions. It is obvious that they have every intention of re-covering these couches and still using them. That is disguisting to think of these couches sitting outside for who knows how long and then using them. Bottom line DO NOT STAY HERE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a relaxed approach to life on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean at The Cove On Ormond Beach. Absorb the warmth of the Florida sun watching a spectacular sunrise from your private balcony. Stroll down the beach with no set schedule and no particular place to go. Enjoy the excitement of Daytona Beach, just moments away. Relax to the sounds of the ocean at night in the beachfront hot tub. Explore shops and sights sure to please your inquisitive nature. Refresh your senses with your feet in the surf and your mind in the clouds.Directly on the beach of the Atlantic Ocean, this 112-condo resort features newly renovated one- and two-bedroom condo villas featuring a living room, a dining area, a full kitchen and a private balcony with an ocean view. Exciting extras include larger floor plans, upgraded furnishings, plasma TVs and in-condo washer and dryer. Settle back and enjoy the splendor of a Florida beach vacation, complete with sun, surf and small town charm. Recharge at the oceanfront activity deck,hot tub, barbecue and picnic area and direct access to the resort's over 150 feet of sandy beach. Swim laps in the indoor pool or relax in the guest lounges. Experience the best of land and sea - golfing, shelling, deep sea fishing, horseback riding, theatre shows, river rides, gambling cruises and Daytona International Speedway. Discover the mysteries of St. Augustine's Fort Matanzas on a leisurely day trip. Make the most of your vacation time with our concierge services, including local tours and excursions, area attractions, golf course tee times, shopping information, and dining reservations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Vacatia, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your The Cove on Ormond Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove On Ormond Beach Hotel Ormond Beach
- Cove On Ormond Beach
- Cove On Hotel Ormond Beach