I have been coming to The Cove for the last 5 years and staying between the North and the South towers. My rooms are always clean, the pool is clean and fun & the staff is very helpful. The view is amazing and lots to do in the area. Across the street is Stonewood if you are in for a great meal & LuLus where you can go have some drinks and/or dinner on outdoor patio. Daytona is only 5 minutes down the street and far enough out of the party scene when you want a peaceful vibe at the condo. The Cove will set up lounge chairs and umbrellas in the sand for you by the ocean - they make nachos, hot dogs and even fun breakfast snacks. Children can do activities and play the games & parents can relax by pool or hot tub. I recommend the resort & look forward to visiting here each year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a relaxed approach to life on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean at The Cove On Ormond Beach. Absorb the warmth of the Florida sun watching a spectacular sunrise from your private balcony. Stroll down the beach with no set schedule and no particular place to go. Enjoy the excitement of Daytona Beach, just moments away. Relax to the sounds of the ocean at night in the beachfront hot tub. Explore shops and sights sure to please your inquisitive nature. Refresh your senses with your feet in the surf and your mind in the clouds.Directly on the beach of the Atlantic Ocean, this 112-condo resort features newly renovated one- and two-bedroom condo villas featuring a living room, a dining area, a full kitchen and a private balcony with an ocean view. Exciting extras include larger floor plans, upgraded furnishings, plasma TVs and in-condo washer and dryer. Settle back and enjoy the splendor of a Florida beach vacation, complete with sun, surf and small town charm. Recharge at the oceanfront activity deck,hot tub, barbecue and picnic area and direct access to the resort's over 150 feet of sandy beach. Swim laps in the indoor pool or relax in the guest lounges. Experience the best of land and sea - golfing, shelling, deep sea fishing, horseback riding, theatre shows, river rides, gambling cruises and Daytona International Speedway. Discover the mysteries of St. Augustine's Fort Matanzas on a leisurely day trip. Make the most of your vacation time with our concierge services, including local tours and excursions, area attractions, golf course tee times, shopping information, and dining reservations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Hotwire, Orbitz, Vacatia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your The Cove on Ormond Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove On Ormond Beach Hotel Ormond Beach
- Cove On Ormond Beach
- Cove On Hotel Ormond Beach