We just returned from a week at The Cove. This is our second visit. Our first visit was 2 years ago. 2 years ago we stayed in the North Tower. This visit we were in the South Tower. 2 pluses the South Tower has over the North Tower: in unit laundry and the 2nd bedroom has 2 double beds. North Tower is the only tower that allows smoking on its balconies. So, if you are a smoker, request the North Tower. I believe the North Tower has a few upgrades that the South Tower units don't have. From what I can remember about the North Tower, the kitchen had granite and upgraded appliance. However, the South Tower's kitchens are just fine.
The weather did not really cooperate for us. It was cold and very windy most of the week. Our 11 year old boys did however, still enjoy the pool slide. Even the freezing cold pool couldn't stop them from playing on the slide. It's nice that the resort has beach chairs available for their guests. And, you can check out pool/beach towels on a daily basis.
This resort is good for families. Younger guests/couples may wish to look elsewhere. Nothing going on at the resort. But, the area around the resort has much to do.
We do recommend this properrty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a relaxed approach to life on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean at The Cove On Ormond Beach. Absorb the warmth of the Florida sun watching a spectacular sunrise from your private balcony. Stroll down the beach with no set schedule and no particular place to go. Enjoy the excitement of Daytona Beach, just moments away. Relax to the sounds of the ocean at night in the beachfront hot tub. Explore shops and sights sure to please your inquisitive nature. Refresh your senses with your feet in the surf and your mind in the clouds.Directly on the beach of the Atlantic Ocean, this 112-condo resort features newly renovated one- and two-bedroom condo villas featuring a living room, a dining area, a full kitchen and a private balcony with an ocean view. Exciting extras include larger floor plans, upgraded furnishings, plasma TVs and in-condo washer and dryer. Settle back and enjoy the splendor of a Florida beach vacation, complete with sun, surf and small town charm. Recharge at the oceanfront activity deck,hot tub, barbecue and picnic area and direct access to the resort's over 150 feet of sandy beach. Swim laps in the indoor pool or relax in the guest lounges. Experience the best of land and sea - golfing, shelling, deep sea fishing, horseback riding, theatre shows, river rides, gambling cruises and Daytona International Speedway. Discover the mysteries of St. Augustine's Fort Matanzas on a leisurely day trip. Make the most of your vacation time with our concierge services, including local tours and excursions, area attractions, golf course tee times, shopping information, and dining reservations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your The Cove on Ormond Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove On Ormond Beach Hotel Ormond Beach
- Cove On Ormond Beach
- Cove On Hotel Ormond Beach