Our family own timeshare and we traded in for a week on the beach. What a delightful resort. The view from our room was beautiful We were in south tower on 7th floor. Many nights I sat on the balcony watching the water until it was dark. The resort is right on beach. Ocean was warm. We didn't hang out by the pool much as it wasn't that type of vacation for us this time.
The rooms were nice. Lots of space in the kitchen for cooking. I really enjoyed this resort.
The checkin was the only hassle as there is only the one elevator for the south tower. We didn't participate in the meal plan with timeshare tour...again..not that type of vacation for us this time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a relaxed approach to life on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean at The Cove On Ormond Beach. Absorb the warmth of the Florida sun watching a spectacular sunrise from your private balcony. Stroll down the beach with no set schedule and no particular place to go. Enjoy the excitement of Daytona Beach, just moments away. Relax to the sounds of the ocean at night in the beachfront hot tub. Explore shops and sights sure to please your inquisitive nature. Refresh your senses with your feet in the surf and your mind in the clouds.Directly on the beach of the Atlantic Ocean, this 112-condo resort features newly renovated one- and two-bedroom condo villas featuring a living room, a dining area, a full kitchen and a private balcony with an ocean view. Exciting extras include larger floor plans, upgraded furnishings, plasma TVs and in-condo washer and dryer. Settle back and enjoy the splendor of a Florida beach vacation, complete with sun, surf and small town charm. Recharge at the oceanfront activity deck,hot tub, barbecue and picnic area and direct access to the resort's over 150 feet of sandy beach. Swim laps in the indoor pool or relax in the guest lounges. Experience the best of land and sea - golfing, shelling, deep sea fishing, horseback riding, theatre shows, river rides, gambling cruises and Daytona International Speedway. Discover the mysteries of St. Augustine's Fort Matanzas on a leisurely day trip. Make the most of your vacation time with our concierge services, including local tours and excursions, area attractions, golf course tee times, shopping information, and dining reservations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Vacatia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Cove on Ormond Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove On Ormond Beach Hotel Ormond Beach
- Cove On Ormond Beach
- Cove On Hotel Ormond Beach