Super 8 Ormond Beach
$119
Hotels.com
Atlantic Cove(Ormond Beach)
$67
Driftwood Beach Motel(Ormond Beach)
$80
Sleep Inn(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
$59
Best Western Castillo Del Sol(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
$100
$95
BestWestern.com
$101
$84
The Cove on Ormond Beach(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
$193
$136
Lotus Boutique Inn & Suites(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
$86
Hotels.com
OceanFront Inn and Suites(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
$86
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwafflesbike weeksmoking roomstay there againgreat place to staygreat pricecontinental breakfastparking lotdawnjackiesuper8motelaveryhousekeeperflorida
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Just stayed at Super 8 Ormond Beach Florida- We were surprised just how we were greeted before we even walked in the front door. What a Super friendly group of employees unusual in this day and age .We`ll Be Back-Thanks Rick B

Room Tip: Great Value will defenatly REVISIT- Great group of associates-Every employee said good morning with a smile-- Really Super Clean-- Happy employees
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rick B
Raoul G, General Manager at Super 8 Ormond Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Dear rickb, It was terrific to read your comments about your stay recently. At our hotel every opportunity to smile and say hello to our guests is the goal. I am thrilled to hear that you felt so welcomed even at the door to the lobby. I am very fortunate to have a team of staff who enjoy working with the public and as you mentioned that is unusual for many companies today. I also am glad to hear that you liked our spacious and clean rooms. All I can say to you sir it that it was totally our pleasure and we look forward to hosting your next stay as well.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

We wanted a place right off I-95, so we booked a king non-smoking room for a late night check-in, just passing through. We arrived around 11pm and the staff took care of checking us in quickly and politely. They were so friendly and welcoming! The room was large and clean. Breakfast the next morning was included - make your own waffles, cereal, fruit, juices, coffee, yogurt, pastries. We were very pleased with our stay and would definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kwtraveler

Dear kwtraveler, We are thrilled to hear that your quick stopover from a long day of traveling was a pleasant surprise for you. The staff know that when guests arrive late that they just want to stretch out and kick back, so I'm happy to hear that you quickly were in your room and enjoying the comfort and cleanliness we provide. Thank you for mentioning our Quick Start Breakfast. It is quick simple but comments from guests like yourself have been that it has a good variety, is healthy and quick. Thank you for saying that you will return on your next visit, building relationships with guests is very important to our business and caring about what they need and are looking for is key to building that relationship. Thanks again and see you soon.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Clean rooms, facilities that worked and friendly staff. Great value. Smoking and nonsmoking rooms would be a plus, but if you don't like it, you can normally get moved - the staff is very helpful and accommodating.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Bryan8k9

Dear bryan8K9, Thank you for taking a few minutes to write a review about your recent stay at the Super 8 in Ormond Beach. We are all so happy to hear that your stay was restful and that you found the accommodations clean and the service friendly. We do pride ourselves on making sure every guest has a great stay and as you mentioned will do whatever we can to make sure that if it's not right...to make it right. We do offer both smoking and non-smoking rooms most of which are non-smoking. I am happy to hear that we did you get in a room that met your expectations. Thanks again and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

I had to find a place to stay for the first 18 days of June while waiting for and apartment. I could not afford a fancy motel so I picked Ormond Super 8. It's location put me close to everywhere I needed to go. While not fancy it was very clean, had a microwave and fridge and was quite except for the trucks on the highway. Most important to me was the fantastically friendly, helpful staff. I am retired so I was pretty much there 24/7. The staff became part of my family and I really felt that I was home among friends.

Besides Raoul the GM, I would Iike to especially thank Carmen Rosado and Jackie Avery. Anything I needed they took care of.

If you stay here you will be certain to enjoy it.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Ed L
Raoul G, General Manager at Super 8 Ormond Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Dear Ed L, Your "family" at the Super 8 already all miss you and hope that you are getting settled in your new home. It was completely our pleasure to provide you with the service and cleanliness that you expected. I have shared your comments with Jackie and Carmen and they were thrilled that they made a difference and a positive impact during your stay. That is our goal each and everyday. WE hope that we see you again soon when traveling by and wish you the very best. Thank you again for your very kind words and for taking the time to leave your comments.

Reviewed June 17, 2014