“An excellent place to stay!”

Days Inn Ormond Beach
Ranked #23 of 28 Hotels in Ormond Beach
“An excellent place to stay!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I stayed there for, Bike Week. The quests were quiet, polite,and very friendly. The rooms were extremely clean (NO BUGS) and comfortable. The management was helpful and made our stay feel welcome.
I would recommend this hotel as, the best place to in the area. Make this place, the place to stay for bike week!

• Stayed March 2013
Tina T, Manager at Days Inn Ormond Beach, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about your stay with us. We were so pleased that you chose Days Inn Ormond Beach and that you found everything to your satisfaction. We do work very hard to provide great rooms and service to our guests and your kind comments validate those efforts. Looking forward to hosting you on your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Hilton Head Island, SC
Reviewed March 1, 2013

This place is can be a scam if you are not cafefull. Stayed here both weekends of the race in Daytona. The first time I arrived on Saturday, Feb. 16th I stopped to see if they had the reservation and they did but the rooms were not clean. So I told them I was going to the races in Daytona and would be back late. It was like 11:30pm at night and I never seen so much confusion to the manager and clerk. Yes I had a room cause I had the reservation in hand that I made about a year ago. First they wanted the drivers license and cc. I gave it to them. Then they said to me, oh the address is not correct on the license but its me. I told them my new address and they acted confused. Then the guy said, the rate is $129.00 and I told them to look again as it was $45.00 on my reservations. He said how did you get this rate. We dont have that rate. I said, my good friend. go look into your crystal ball and you will see the rate as it was on the computer.. He said.. oh im sorry my good friend. Not a good friend to cheat someone out of the rate they booked it at. When I checked out I told them ill be back next weekend for the Daytona 500 and I was. When I came in it was the same ole thing. Same problem and all. This time he said, the rate is $209.00 a night. I said.. oh no.. its only $45.oo. He wanted to know how I did get that rate. I booked it right on here a year ago. He said you lucky my friend. He acted like I cheated their computer. Rather than honor my first floor room request, he put me upstairs in the back of the motel. Thats ok my friend. cause I have once again booked for the 2014 Daytona 500 weekend at $45.00 a night. You will see me again my good friend... but dont try to cheat me out of the rate again .....

Room Tip: Make sure you have a copy of your reservation when you arrive. This property tries to get a higher...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank MermanChris
Tina T, Manager at Days Inn Ormond Beach, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
My good friend we are delighted to have you as a customer, and we look forward to serving you in the 2014 year. We also hope you will make our hotel your new home away from home when you are traveling. Have a terrific 2013!
Midlothian, Virginia
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We just needed a place to crash for a short time. We were heading home to VA from Disney. The stay was inexpensive. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was an basic room that you would find in most Days Inn. The one complaint, whatever the towels are washed in didn't smell the best.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dayton, Maryland
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I guess you get what you pay for. Room was only $50.00. There were long black hairs in the sink, the coffee pot was filthy, there was a condom wrapper in the nightstand drawer. The rooms need a makeover. The rug was well worn. Also whatever the towels were washed in did not have a good smell. The bedspread was a color that you know was just to hide the dirt. We will probably never stay at a Days Inn again.

Room Tip: Do not stay here
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple