“Ummmmm..not sure where to begin!”

Lulu's Oceanside Grill
Ranked #18 of 208 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ormond Beach, FL
“Ummmmm..not sure where to begin!”
Reviewed July 3, 2010

Should have listened to the reviews and our better judgement. Food was blah, service was poor at best. Sorry Lulus, saying your food is good is kind of like saying your restaurant is "Oceanside" -- not a reality.

1 Thank RBJFTravelFans

daytona beach
“great food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed June 25, 2010

First time eating at Lulu's as part of a large party on the outdoor patio. Two of us had a large taco meal and a juicy hamburger -fun food that tasted great. I usually prefer dining indoors, but the party was outside and the atmosphere was very nice on the patio. Service was a little slow, but there was a large crowd.
The name "Beachside" would be more accurate than "Oceanside", one can only figure the name sounded catchy so it stuck. Overall we had a very nice experience at the restaurant.

St. Augustine, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We Love LuLu's”
Reviewed June 1, 2010

My husband & I love eating at LuLu's. We are planning to buy a house in Ormond and our realtor recommended LuLu's. I am so glad she did. The chicken on their sunset menu is outstanding and their key lime pie is wonderful. We've never had a bad meal or bad service. I have food allergies and they are always very accommodating. Most dinners are around $20, but if you go early and order off their sunset menu it's $12.95 with soup or salad. Also, since we are down there almost every weekend, we have been in there for breakfast, lunch & dinner and have never seen the bathrooms dirty.

St. Petersburg, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food!!”
Reviewed May 31, 2010

We vacationed in Ormond Beach and dined at Lulu's. The food was excellent... my husband had the mahi tacos (DELICIOUS and a large piece of Mahi in each taco) and I had the salmon special. Both meals were very very great!! We also ordered an appetizer, crab and artichoke boule... YUMMM!!! If you are traveling to Ormond, I highly recommend this restaurant!!

Port Orange, Florida
“A nice place for drinks or lunch during a day at the beach.”
Reviewed May 24, 2010

I have only been to LuLu's once, to clarify.

My husband and I went for dinner on a Friday night. We sat outside, which was nice. It was wintertime, so there were heaters in the area, which helped to make the weather bearable.

The server had a large party inside the restaurant, which I think put her in the weeds. We were not greeted for quite some time, and the hostess actually put our drink order in after she saw that we had not had any service.

The food, though really good, took a very long time to come to the table. I tried to remember that it was a Friday night, but they weren't completely full. They didn't seem to be understaffed.

In a nutshell, the atmosphere is nice, it's very close to the beach. The food was good. I think that if we had a different server, we may have had a better experience. I won't go out of my way to go to Ormond Beach, but if I find myself in the area, I will probably try it again. Maybe during lunch.