“Love this place”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
North Bellmore, New York
“Love this place”
Reviewed April 7, 2010

My grandparents live in Ormond Beach and this place is one of the places the entire family makes sure they visit everytime we come down. I love the Pin up girls and decor and the food is really really good! We have always had great service and not one complaint!

Orlando
“I tried it against my friends warning, my friend was RIGHT!”
Reviewed March 28, 2010

Very disappointing all around. On a side note, other reviewers commented about it not being "ocean side", they're right it's laughable they would call themselves Lulu's Oceanside!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“We wouldn't return!!”
Reviewed March 19, 2010

We thought the food was terrible...would never return to this restaurant. When I complained to our server that my seafood platter was under cooked, she looked at me like I was crazy....I had to ask her again if she could take it back and have the cook put it under the broiler for a few more minutes. Well, 15 minutes later she returned with my food....everyone else in my party had already finished eating (leaving 1/2 their meal on their plate as they didn't like their meals either). Service was really slow!!

I really don't like to write bad reviews, but this place is that bad - sorry to say!

1 Thank LOVEROFPV
Ormond Beach
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“a toyota camry that thinks its an aston martin”
Reviewed December 11, 2009

The food is overpriced and underquality...the comment below is right, they are the farthest thing from their description of oceanside. Your view is either a CVS or a church parking lot. The outdoor seating aspect is cool on a nice day, but they try way too hard to be upscale when they are the quality of any chain restaurant. And the service is pretty low quality...we waited a good 10 minutes for our drinks and our server was not personable at all. I waited another 10 minutes to request a side of dressing while she sat and chatted with someone (it turned out to be the manager...who was having drinks!) at another table. I ordered my favorite Chardonnay (I could NOT mistake the taste...have it all the time) but could tell they replaced it witth a lower-quality brand. Overall I was quite disappointed with our experience and when the bill hit ($68.00 for a (SMALL!) appetizer, two regular sized meals (fish tacos and mahi dinner) and a drink for each my husband and I. The money we spent could have carried us much father at a more-trusted place. I am a local... This is NOT where the locals go!

1 Thank LoveVino777
NH
“definately NOT oceanside”
Reviewed November 11, 2009

not sure where they get Oceanside, unless that is what the back of CVS Pharmacy is called. They are located 2 blocks from the beach. Place looked nice and staff seemed friendly but the name led us to beleive we would be looking at the ocean. There are other places in Ormond Beach that are a better choice. Ended up just having a couple beers in the bar and leaving.