“Love this place” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lulu's Oceanside Grill

Lulu's Oceanside Grill
Ranked #19 of 209 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Palm Coast, Florida
“Love this place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

Brought my dog twice. Totally pet friendly. Got him the chicken from the dog menu. He was hungry too, and took a nice nap after that. I had the salmon salad. All the seafood is very good. Every day is a different drink special. Wed was 2 for 1 wine. Good Chardonney

• Visited June 2014

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful food, service and Bloody Marys”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

So its Sunday and you are looking for Brunch in Ormond Beach, well make sure to make your way here. They have some wonderful menu options and there will be no disappoint in whatever you order. Should Bloody Mary's be part of your brunch ritual, then make sure to order them here as they are really good. Mimosas with multiple flavors exist too.

Visited May 2014
Pittsburg
“Great place for dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Very nice restaurant with lot's of great seafood. A little upscale, so come dressed for the occasion. Entrees are wonderful and I recc. the blackened tuna. Excellent. Probably not a place to take the kids, but definitely with a date. Highly recc when in Ormond Beach.

Visited May 2014
Rutherfordton,NC
“Very Good Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

Lulu's went out of their way to service us. We had had such a bad experience last night with another place, I called Lulu's earlier today and asked about a particular menu item and even asked if they would let my wife taste it before we ordered. They told me they would. When the waiter came to the table, I shared with him our conversation and he went to the chef and they prepared one part of the dish for my wife to taste. She asked if it could be a little less breaded than what they had already done, and they did that for us. She had fried shrimp and I had the swordfish. The food was very good and Adam our server was very patient and got every thing perfect for us. I highly recommend this place. By the way, I discovered that the same person who owns Lulu's owns the Swamp Rest. in Gainesville.and is a Florida supporter. I still recommend it even though we are Gamecocks.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Mediocre food, terrible service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Will definitely never
I've never had such an odd and overall bad experience at a restaurant before. Our server CJ was hungover and looked stoned (he literally told us he was hungover from the night before). It took him about 10 minutes to greet us. He forgot most of the requests we asked for like drinks and condiments. We asked for a second round of beers, ten minutes later he came over and asked "is everything ok?" we said good we're just waiting for our drinks then he said oh I'm still waiting on them from the bar. Yeah right!! Came back, said the tap "died". Don't know what that means but we ended up ordering a different beer. At first we thought it was pretty amusing so we let it go. Our server told us about happy hour specials that only applied m-f and we were there on a Saturday. So when we got our bill with full-priced drinks we were pissed!! I wanted to just leave at this point so I gave him $25 and told him to put the rest on my credit card. He came back with the check and put the whole check on the card and KEPT the $25. What did he think that was his tip? I go over to the manager and explain the whole situation because clearly our serve was not all mentally there. He takes the bill and is arguing with me over every little thing saying "no happy hour is only m-f not on weekends." I said well yeah it would've been great if your server mentioned that. So he goes and says he'll fix the bill no apology no nothing. The server then comes back with the bill, full price, no visit from the manager, nothing. It's sad because the food wasn't that bad but the staff seemed, young and poorly trained. I still would have tried this place again if it wasn't for the managers complete lack of care or responsibility. Must be a tourist trap to pay for overpriced, mediocre food and crap service. Will definitely never go back.

• Visited May 2014