“Late evening excellent dining experience”

Lulu's Oceanside Grill
Ranked #18 of 208 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We are arrived fairly late during the evening dining hour but were seated almost immediately. Server arrived with waters and asked if we wanted to try some their bar specials. Order was taken and arrived promptly. Dinner specials were explained, order was taken. Food arrived hot and nicely displayed. This was one of the best dining experiences that we have had at a restaurant in a busy resort area.

3  Thank Rick J
There are newer reviews for Lulu's Oceanside Grill

Reviewed August 18, 2013

A FUN PLACE to meat Friends... The food was taisty but presentation was plain. W/E music was relaxing but no real atmosphere to enjoy. Kind of like riding a rollercoaster!!!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

One of the best Bloody Mary's I've ever had. I didn't like the Margarita at all. We didn't eat here, just my new husband had to bring me here saying the bar tender was always friendly and I had to try their Bloody Mary's.

1  Thank Vickie K
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We walked the half mile to Lulu's and enjoyed Saturday night Dinner. We ordered appetizers like Ahi Tuna, and Calamari and they were both delicious. There was a big group of us (15), the servers did a great job getting our beverages and food out quick and hot. I ordered the Lobster Tacos, many ordered the Fish and Chips, but my son ordered the rock shrimp and that was really tasty!

1  Thank Clara L
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My husband and I had lunch at Lulus. I ordered the fish tacos which were a bit bland and with very little fish. I was disappointed. The sweet potato fries were ok, nothing special. My husband ordered the chili and he said it was good. The atmosphere was nice and the service was fine, nothing special. Doubtful we will come back.