“Just your run of the mill pizza parlor except for the OUTSTANDING PINWHEELS!”
Review of Pagano's Pizzeria

Pagano's Pizzeria
Ranked #63 of 231 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 13, 2017

You Must try their pinwheels. They are kind of shaped like a cinnamon roll but are made with a heavy pizza dough and are filled with your choice of spinach, veggies, or meat. I think the spinach is the best! We have eaten there a number of times....whenever I decide that it is worth dealing with the results of eating gluten because when I am there, I can't resist the pinwheels.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Neighborhood pizza and pasta restaurant. Great for a mid week lunch or dinner. Service great. Food is just ok.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

This is a quant Italian place. We've been here several times and have consistently been good. We used GroupOn and it's a great deal. You get great good and a great price. Good for families, couples, lunch, dinner, etc.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

No artificial sweetener lady 3 times I was there!!! The owner is too cheap to provide it. So, I had to have diet soda... yuck. I prefer unsweetened iced tea with artificial sweetener (diabetic, so no choice). Food was good, service good. I demanded to see management but none available. The owner breezed in to empty a register and zipped out quickly. I would've loved to have confronted him. The waitresses are always apologetic for the lack of sweetener. Please don't penalize them if you go.

Reviewed January 11, 2017

Great subs and pizza! I had the Italian sub which was awesome. We ordered take out pizza this week and it was some of the best pizza I have had in this area.