“Yummy Yummy for the Tummy”

Hull's Seafood Market Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 208 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Casual, counter service
MarylandButterfly
“Yummy Yummy for the Tummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

I recently stayed in Daytona Beach, Florida for eight days. My girlfriend from Atlanta raved about this place. We ate there every day. We dined on fresh fish from the Atlantic. We ate whatever was from their boat. This is just a seafood joint, so dress casually. The food was scrumptious. I ordered the french fries and hush puppies came with every meal. As I was on vacation, I never ordered the vegetables so I can not review them. The college students/waiters were very friendly and kept the tables clean.

• Visited May 2014

Ormond Beach, Florida
“Fresh Fish at it's best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Hull's is a locally owned fish market/ restaurant one red-light removed from the West end of the Granada Blvd. bridge. It's a no frills spot, but always clean. The staff is very friendly, and the service is usually fast. Parking at the front or rear, but it's much easier to get back on Granada if you park out back. Inside, you walk up to a counter and order, get a number, and go have a seat. There are outside tables in the rear, which is quieter and more conducive to conversation. Or there is an outside counter in the front where you can watch the Granada Ave. traffic. Also inside tables. The menu varies, as it's mostly fresh fish. Caught on their own boat, plus they buy from other local fishermen. The blackened Golden Tile is superb, and the best fish tacos I've ever eaten. The cost is very reasonable, dress is as casual as you would expect. They have the typical fountain drinks, wine, and beer. As a year round resident, we eat there on a regular basis. I think it's the best seafood in town. If you don't see it on the menu, You have the option of going to the attached market and buying what you want, and they will prepare it for a couple of bucks a pound. I recommend this place to all my friends when there in town.

Tampa, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food.... Be patient.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Food was fantastic! This is a counter service, order, take your number and sit down. We were not expecting this. I recommend ordering together if you are in a large party... Had we been told this we would have had no issues at all; however they accommodated us and made up for it. Again, food was great. This would be a great lunch location or maybe early dinner.

Pittsburg
“Great seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

2nd year in a row we've eated here. Prices are very reasonable and lot's of selection. Don't let the building turn you off. It's worth putting on your list for great seafood. Hushpuppies were as good as last year. Great value !!

“Another great meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

This is our favorite seafood place in Daytona Beach. It astounds me why folks wait hours at other seafood places for poor service and food (your aunt knows where...) when this local place hits the mark every time. Much of the seafood is right off their own boat, but all the seafood is fresh and never greasy - try the Black Bass if it's on the menu. I highly recommend this place for a casual meal or night out with the family.