“Not the fanciest but food is good!”

Hull's Seafood Market Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 222 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Casual, counter service
Reviewed May 10, 2014

We visited this restaurant on the recommendation of our resort. The food was very good, I had broiled scallops and my husband had crab cakes broiled. You order up front, get a number and they bring it to your table.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,225)

Reviewed May 8, 2014

I ordered plate hadock $15, I was still hungry and had to order anpther plate for another $15. Next day I said I should try the whole lobster, could be different. Supposedly weighs 1 pound and half but I got one that perhaps weighs no more than 1/2 pound. I was missing my two hush puppies and the worst straw, my little lobster was even missing a claw. never again.

2  Thank Joseph K
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I was on vacation and was looking for a local seafood restaurant. Hull's was recommended as a good place.

If back in Ormond Beach, I would return

Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

This place is a standard fish shack. Order at counter and they bring out the food. Nothing fancy about anything here. I tried the broiled platter which was good but lacked justification of the $40 price tag. I was so excited to eat conch fritters but was given way over cooked fritters. I'm sure the fried fish is much better but at the time didn't want a lot of grease. Staff was very nice and friendly.

1  Thank DK_KNIGHT42
Reviewed April 27, 2014

The restaurant was very much as described by others as far as ordering at the counter, etc. In fairness,iIt was a cold and windy Monday night and there were only a few others there. If it had been warm and crowded with happy vacationers, I may not have noticed the shabby and old appearance as much. The best food we had was the sautéed vegs. Everything else, fried shrimp and grilled haddock, onion rings, fries hushpuppies were not that good. The key lime pie tasted frozen. I doubt we would return.

1  Thank Randy B