“Worth the trip.”

Hull's Seafood Market Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 208 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Casual, counter service
pa
“Worth the trip.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

We ate here two years ago and loved it so much we had to stop again on this vacation. The shrimp and clams are out of this world. Will be back again.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank eandk821

Tampa, Florida, United States
“Count Your Clams”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

this review is about Hull's Market and business management. When traveling back to my hometown of Ormond Beach I suggested we go to Hull's Seafood Market; since my guests were not from this area I was honored to share my experience of past visits. The Market was always a favorite for my Mother when I lived here and later visited her on a weekly basis. My guests always enjoy good clams, and after eating our purchased clams the quality was very good. Service is a big factor in any business, and when we got back to the condo we where staying at, we counted are clams and came up short by a count of 8 from 4 dozen clams purchased. When we called to clarify the error it was apparent that having the receipt was more important than the concern for our shortage. Additionally the lady who answered the phone treated us poorly and abruptly hung up the phone prior to any apparent goodbye, and left the last question unanswered leaving us with just a dial tone. When I go to a market I go for the local charm if it was not that important then I would have gone to Publix which by the way had snow crab for $2 less a pound. When we went back to get credit after talking to Shauna over the phone who made us believe that they where apologetic we where met with the same indifference as Shauna was off Monday and we left clarifying that we did not want to bother a staff that was with out any passion about the error in their service.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank MrDanPorter
Lake Wales, Florida
“Fresh and reasonable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

After a long day of driving and disappointment when our cruise was cut short a day, we were hungry but not in the mood for anything fancy. The hotel suggested Hull's. My husband just wanted shrimp and got a pound boiled just right served with clarified butter - for around ten dollars. My oyster poor boy was full of very good fried oysters. When they heard about our cruise being held off everyone was laughing with us and made us feel so welcome. Good people,good food. We will absolutely go back when we are in the area again and have told our Florida family members that it is worth the drive to go and check it out.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Marti D
“Great Seafood at Reasonable Prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

We stopped at Hull's during our recent vacation to Ormond Beach Florida They offer a great selection of fresh seafood, with a compliment of sides at very affordable prices. You have lots of options on how they prepare the fish. We chose blackened and fried, both were delicious and our dinner was under $30. Their hush puppies are amazing! We loved their casual, market like atmosphere and opted for their outdoor dining out back.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank LWogie
Syracuse, New York
“super fresh fish market that cooks your fish for you”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Have been here twice and both times had fish sandwich and soup. It's one of those places you stand in line to order but it usually goes quickly. The draw here is the freshness of the fish. Well done.

Visited June 2012