“Great, quiet retreat!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #14 of 28 Hotels in Ormond Beach
Orlando, Florida
“Great, quiet retreat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

We are always looking for clean, quiet places at the beach to escape the hustle-bustle of the city. Symphony Beach Club was perfect for this. We stayed three nights and loved it. Carmen, the property manager, is an extremely friendly person. She was very knowledgeable about the area's restaurants and fishing which are things we are interested in. The rooms have Murphy beds which is great for opening up the space. They are reasonably comfortable. I believe all the rooms have balconies. We had an oceanfront, but there are oceanview rooms as well. I appreciate the cleanliness of the property. The housekeeping staff is very attentive. Carmen and the owners have worked very hard the last several years upgrading the property. It is not fancy, but it is clean, comfortable, and friendly. We will definitely look to stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank teacher4christ

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Orlando
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

Frank and Carmen are the best managers on any property I have stayed! The rooms are immaculate!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank KAH2012
usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

...as usual, totally enjoyed my stay at Symphony. For me it's the perfect place to go south. A few of the amenities are: Clean, bright rooms, pool, equipped kitchenettes for those that like to eat or minimize their expenses, tile flooring, independent climate control, WiFi, management that will bend over backwards to ensure a comfortable stay. Close to all points of interest in the Daytona/Ormond Beach area. ...by the way, I forgot to mention it is located on the ocean front. My last visit in May '12
Looking forward to returning there!

2 Thank biker1usa
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012 via mobile

I needed a place to stay for 1 month for my business trip. I narrowed my choices to the highly rated and reasonably-priced hotels. I'm glad and truly thankful that Carmen (the manager) worked with me on my budget. On top of that, she gave me a really nice room!! Not all rooms are the same as they are individually-owned. One side of the wall is all mirror, so I have an oceanview inside the room!! :) The place was perfect for me ~ not loud and noisy; just the right atmosphere for a business traveler. Most afternoons, when I get off from work, I'd step out on the beach and take a nice long walk to unwind. [sigh] I cherished every day of my stay!!

Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Nissins
Liberty, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2012

My second time staying at the Symphony Beach I loved every min. of it. We stayed on the 4th floor ocean front and the view was wonderful. The room was very clean and the management (Frank and Carmen) are great. One of my favorite places. Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Ocean Front are wonderful
1 Thank tanderson61
Mentor, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2012

I have been a snowbird from Ohio for quiet a few years but have found a wonderful winter home at Symphony Beach Club for the last 3 years. The management (Frank and Carmen)are the most helpful and wonderful people you will ever meet in your lifetime. Also the hardest working couple!. Symphony is your home away from home because most residents are the same ones you have met from previous years.The friendships you make with the management team and fellow residents will be a lifetime of memories.Stay once and I will guarantee you will want to come back soon.

Room Tip: Stay ocean front and watch the dolphins play in the mornings.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank HEC43
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2012

Stayed just one night on Apr 13th 2012 and had a ground floor ocean front room. It was really convenient for getting our luggage into the room and was just steps from the ocean which was amazing. The staff were so friendly and helpful and our room was bright and clean and just perfect for what we needed. It's a smaller hotel, but our room was a good size and it's in a convenient location, close to restaurants etc. The staff arranged for a pool party with wine and snacks later that day for guests, but we didn't attend because of other plans we had, but thought it was really nice. In the evening, the hotel was really quiet and the beds were very comfortable. Overall, we had a very nice experience at this hotel (although way too short) and would recommend it anyone.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family