“Absolutely awesome!”

Symphony Beach Club
Ranked #13 of 29 Hotels in Ormond Beach
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Frank and Carmen are the best managers on any property I have stayed! The rooms are immaculate!

1  Thank KAH2012

Reviewed June 10, 2012

...as usual, totally enjoyed my stay at Symphony. For me it's the perfect place to go south. A few of the amenities are: Clean, bright rooms, pool, equipped kitchenettes for those that like to eat or minimize their expenses, tile flooring, independent climate control, WiFi, management that will bend over backwards to ensure a comfortable stay. Close to all points of interest in the Daytona/Ormond Beach area. ...by the way, I forgot to mention it is located on the ocean front. My last visit in May '12
Looking forward to returning there!

2  Thank biker1usa
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I needed a place to stay for 1 month for my business trip. I narrowed my choices to the highly rated and reasonably-priced hotels. I'm glad and truly thankful that Carmen (the manager) worked with me on my budget. On top of that, she gave me a really nice room!! Not all rooms are the same as they are individually-owned. One side of the wall is all mirror, so I have an oceanview inside the room!! :) The place was perfect for me ~ not loud and noisy; just the right atmosphere for a business traveler. Most afternoons, when I get off from work, I'd step out on the beach and take a nice long walk to unwind. [sigh] I cherished every day of my stay!!

Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Nissins
Reviewed May 25, 2012

My second time staying at the Symphony Beach I loved every min. of it. We stayed on the 4th floor ocean front and the view was wonderful. The room was very clean and the management (Frank and Carmen) are great. One of my favorite places. Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Ocean Front are wonderful
1  Thank tanderson61
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I have been a snowbird from Ohio for quiet a few years but have found a wonderful winter home at Symphony Beach Club for the last 3 years. The management (Frank and Carmen)are the most helpful and wonderful people you will ever meet in your lifetime. Also the hardest working couple!. Symphony is your home away from home because most residents are the same ones you have met from previous years.The friendships you make with the management team and fellow residents will be a lifetime of memories.Stay once and I will guarantee you will want to come back soon.

Room Tip: Stay ocean front and watch the dolphins play in the mornings.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank HEC43
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Stayed just one night on Apr 13th 2012 and had a ground floor ocean front room. It was really convenient for getting our luggage into the room and was just steps from the ocean which was amazing. The staff were so friendly and helpful and our room was bright and clean and just perfect for what we needed. It's a smaller hotel, but our room was a good size and it's in a convenient location, close to restaurants etc. The staff arranged for a pool party with wine and snacks later that day for guests, but we didn't attend because of other plans we had, but thought it was really nice. In the evening, the hotel was really quiet and the beds were very comfortable. Overall, we had a very nice experience at this hotel (although way too short) and would recommend it anyone.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank wentso
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I spend 3 months at Symphony . The 1st month ocean front and the other 2 ocean veiw room, both rooms were wonderful very comfortable and clean .Im a single woman and felt very safe here .Carmen and Frank along with Sharon and Marty made me feel like family .They had great pool socials and great food for all the guest.I would recommend Simphony to anyone.
Before leaving I booked my room for next year I cant wait to return .

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo