“Excellent”

Symphony Beach Club
Ranked #13 of 29 Hotels in Ormond Beach
Reviewed June 3, 2011

Symphony beach club is a wonderful place to stay... The staff are wonderful... They are clean.. Didn't see any bugs.. They are reasonable with the prices... When I go out of town again I'm going to stay here again...

Bianca from Georgia

• Stayed: May 2011
2  Thank Bebe_solovely

Reviewed May 22, 2011

I have found the most perfect place on the Florida East Coast to spend my winter months.
Being a snow bird going south my destination will always be The Symphony Beach Club. The management team of Carmen and Frank make sure that everything goes perfect , whether for a few days or the several months that I stay. Your friends that you meet here will also be the ones that will be back next year if vacationing during the same time period. Great Management Team, Great Service, Great Friends, Great Ocean View & Beach, and last but not least Awsome Value!! Better book your stay early as my friends and I do.

Room Tip: This propery fills up fast!
  • Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank HEC43
Reviewed May 18, 2011

I have been staying on Ormond Beach for several years now. This winter was my first experience staying at Symphony Beach Club. The accommodations, location, and personality of the staff is second to none. The managers (Carmen & Frank) go way out of their way to make your stay comfortable and very enjoyable. They PERSONALLY care about YOU! Maintenance of the property is excellent. Everything you need is right there! This is my vacation spot from now on.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Dusty22264
Reviewed May 13, 2011

My husband & I stayed for a month this year and have booked a month for 2012. Overlooking the ocean in our cozy, clean efficency room is the best. This year we saw lots of dolphins swimming by. The management and the staff are amazing. It is extremely well taken care of and you are made feel right at home. Grocery stores and restaurants are a short distance away. Try it you will love it.

Room Tip: All rooms facing the ocean are excellent.
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Keith J
Reviewed February 23, 2011

My wife stayed in Ormond for 3 weeks back in January 2010 and she loved it the management was great and housekeeping was outstanding. They gave her an incredible rate and the place is clean .
My wife is not easy to please put this place was without a complaint.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank jpcowboy
Reviewed January 18, 2011

We stayed at Symphony Beach Club last summer. It was so reasonable I was a little concerned about what I was getting. I was very pleasantly surprised. We try to always stay at places Ocean Front. But, this is the closest to the Ocean we have ever been. With two children, one a baby, that was wonderful. The beach was breathtaking. The view from our room was amazing. Carmen and Frank treat you like family. The rooms are a little small but fine for a small family. They are extremely clean, which I love! Carmen and Frank take pride in the SBC and it shows. We are definitely going this year and probably for many years after that. One word of advice, Rent directly from Carmen and Frank. I went through the owners of one of the condo's and she charged me quite a bit more. Live and Learn. It was still worth it! Can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank ginhenderson
Reviewed October 18, 2010

this was great first time son seen ocean. the staff were great and good price they made us feel at home..

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family