“We Give Up....” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mario's Restaurant

Mario's Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 209 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ormond Beach, Florida
“We Give Up....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2009

I have lived in Ormond for decades and have eaten at Mario's countless times, usually for family gatherings. Within the past siz months, however, the last THREE times my family has dined there, at least one of our party has become ill shortly afterwards with severe stomach problems. The place is absolutely nasty lately, and needs to be gutted and then totally steam-cleaned, full stop. Unless we hear from friends that they have cleaned up the place, we won't be bothering to try to eat there again. ={

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank deejaydee1

Chicago
“Great food needs to be cleaned”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2009

I have going for years and it has the best food there. Even the bread is to die for!!! The only complaint I have about the place is that it needs to be cleaned. It needs new carpet and paint. the place has been there for at least thirty years. I love the food, but it needs a good going through.

2 Thank nicolekelly63
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Been there forever and always great Italian food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2008

Been there forever and always great Italian food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Mario's in Ormond Beach”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2008

I like Mario's for the most part because of a waiter named Charlie. He is courteous, prompt in serving and pleasant to his customers. The food is good, not great and the ambiance is nice but certainly could be improved. My last visit there on Father's Day was a big disappointment since I had to take the food home and discovered the meat was burned and inedible. So I spent $50, with drinks, and had to throw the food out. I will, however try the restaurant again since my previous experiences were good.

Daytona Beach, Florida
“pull it together Mario's!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2008

I have been going to Mario's for over 20 years. Yes, it is an Ormond staple but it needs a good cleaning and maybe a little inside remodel? The past few times we have gone there was a mildewy stench upon walking in. Although the food is good classic cheesy and saucy Italian the overall decor and of course the smell of dirty dish water in the air made it unpleasent.