“Good breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

The service was slow and seemed little off. Was two of us. We started with apple fritters. You do not want to miss these. Superb. I had the pecan pancakes that were just okay. Not totally cooked on the middle.
Partner had glazed cinnamon pecan pancakes. Were great very tasty

1  Thank tazmania630

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Our group ate here for breakfast during Bike Week. The prices are very reasonable, the service is great, and the food is fantastic! The Apple Fritters with the strawberry yogurt is amazing!! We will definitely be back!

1  Thank lowcountrynurse
Reviewed March 20, 2014

My husband loves going out for breakfast whereas I prefer lunch or dinner. But we try to keep us both happy on vacation . I looked at the list of suggested breakfast restaurants suggested by the resort where we were staying. This one was within walking distance. Reviews suggested you get there early especially on weekends. We were there on a Saturday morning and promptly seated .Our waitress was pleasant and helpful. There were four in our party. We started with the apple fritters. I could have made a meal out of these! I had the stuffed French toast which was filled with cream cheese and peaches covered with blueberries and blueberry syrup. It was very good and something different. My husband had the traditional eggs benedict which he enjoyed; said the bernaise sauce was very good. My sister let me have a bite of her cinnamon roll pancake.That was so good she didn't even use the syrup. We wish we'd discovered this place earlier during our vacation. We'd go back again if visiting the area. And there was a waiting line outside when we left. We can see why.

1  Thank Barbara S
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I have been to this place >10 times and have NEVER been disappointed. The Chicken and Waffles and the French Dip sandwich as well as the philly cheese steak sandwich with sweet potatoe fries are Lovely. I will go there until I drop. I love this place!!!!!! I am not crazy about the wait, but on the weekends there's coffee outside!!! Apple Fritters are Crazy!!

1  Thank Brenda C
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Great food, service and staff. You gotta eat here. I love eating here. Visit at least once a week and always take friends and family.

1  Thank FlBeachMan