“Good breakfast.”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Breakfast consistently good ,presented well and value for money. Coffee certainly to my liking. Inconsistent service . Good bad or mediocre depending on the day and who serves you . Coffee cup hardly topped up, suprising considering there are so many servers that work there. Most of the time they just wanted to chat to each other.

1  Thank GezenBey
Write a ReviewReviews (1,157)

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Restaurant, owned and operated by Stonewoods, offers good quality breakfast and lunch menu items. One must be patient, as there is generally a line waiting to be seated.

1  Thank Emily H
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I was seated and my order was taken. The breakfast menu is pretty normal. The first part of my breakfast arrived, eggs, grits, and toast. My corned beef hash arrived about 5 minutes later. I thought everything should arrive together. For a "nice place" for breakfast the banter between all the servers and line cooks was very loud, I knew what a couple of them did last nite and how they felt... Anyway this was about my 3rd time there and still can't find the wow factor, if there is one.

1  Thank Lisa N
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I have been a fan of this restaurant since it opened. The staff is amazing and the food is delicious! You must order the apple fritters.

1  Thank Christyccc
Reviewed December 5, 2013

My Husband and I met our Son-In-law and Granddaughter for breakfast there on Dec. 1st 2013 for breakfast we got there at 8:45 on Sunday Morning and waited only 15 min. the food was very good and the decor was nice. I had their pancakes 2 of them which covered the whole plate and the plate was large and I had the ham.it was very good. my Husband had their Denver Omelet with potato's they where very good. My Granddaughter had a child pancake with bacon and a side of fruit she is 41/2 yrs old she ate all her food and then ate some of my ham. my son-in-law had eggs over easy with bacon. We all had very good food and the next time we are in Ormond Beach will we go there again. What I also liked was they had coffee set-up outside for their customers while they waited to be called I am a coffee lover and really liked this.

1  Thank Paulette G