“Great place for breakfast!”
Review of Peach Valley Cafe

Peach Valley Cafe
Ranked #2 of 208 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Apple fritters are yummy! We had a large table and the service was very good! Very good breakfast! We arrived around 9 and sat right down but when we were leaving there was a wait. Waffles and pancakes are very good!

2  Thank Jan M
There are newer reviews for Peach Valley Cafe

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Everything on the menu sounded great! My husband absolutely loved the Peach Onion Pepper Sauce and has tried to recreate it at home. We started with the fresh made cinnamon mini doughnuts. My omelet was delicious. Everything was great! Smiles on the staff, very clean in eat in area and bathrooms. We will be back.

5  Thank Vickie K
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Breakfast - after waiting 1.5hrs for a table for 3 people, our food took an additional 45mins.
The food was worth the wait.. but WOW, it was lunch time when we left.
I would go back, but will take a snack while I wait :)

1  Thank Christina B
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The teriyaki chicken wrap was delicious but a bit too generous of a portion for me. I could have eaten half of the serving and been quite happy! The specials are always good. Service is with a friendly smile and very efficient. Breakfast and lunch only. Menu has a nice variety. Be sure to get there before 2:00.The locals love this place. Reasonable prices and generous portions. You will not go away hungry.

5  Thank FloridaGal3740
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Visiting my son in Daytona, he took me to Peach Valley Cafe. We lucked out and got two seats at the counter without a wait. We both ordered omlettes. My sons was perfect, I ordered the Greek Omlette and it was a little dry. The cheese was not Evelyn distributed and since it hadn't melted, I was able to move it to where it should be. Even with all that, it was quite tasty. The peppers and spinach were both fresh and you could tell when you bit into it. Looking around, everyone's breakfasts looked amazing and if I had the freedom to eat all those carbs, I would have jumped right on board. Sevice was efficient and frirndly. I would definitely come back.

1  Thank rpboz