“Can't say enough good things about the Sundeck!”
Review of Sun Deck Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ormond Beach
Sun Deck Motel
Ranked #12 of 29 Hotels in Ormond Beach
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We have been staying here for 4 years for my golf tourneys at LPGA INTL. I just cant say enough good things about this little gem. Pet friendly. ($50 non-refundable) for my two dogs. Right on the beach. Rooms are always immaculate and stocked with everything you need! Full kitchens. Laundry on-site. Staff is always great esp. Keith. Family owned and run! Nice neighborhood to walk your dog across the street. Publix and places to eat across the street too. Grills for your own use. I feel so cozy here! We NEVER stay anywhere else when we are in town!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank birdiegirl84
There are newer reviews for Sun Deck Motel

Reviewed September 14, 2013

After a trip to St Augustine, stopped by the Sun Deck in Ormond Beach for two days. Was greatly impressed by the clean, well maintained , friendly atmosphere. Keith & Chrystal were warm & welcoming. A true "gem" ! I will recommend Sun Deck to all my friends and family as a fantastic get-a-way from every day stress.

Room Tip: Room #12 on second floor has an excellent view of the beach.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Ruth C
Reviewed September 14, 2013

My sisters and I stayed at the Sun Deck Motel for 2 days and nights_we were returning from St Pete and planned to take a break and enjoy the beach for a coupla days__the rooms are cosy / clean / and right on the beach with the yard area well cared for_the rates are very reasonable and the front desk personnel are friendly and helpful_there is a Publix just across the street with other shopping stores as well__I and my sisters will stay at the Sun Deck Motel again__very nice and I would highly recommend a stay at the Sun Deck Motel__come and enjoy_!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank sandra b
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I was just passing through town and stumbled upon the Sun Deck motel and was pleasantly surprised by the clean rooms and the great rates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The grounds were well kept and Chrystal at the front desk could not have been sweeter!!! Id recommend this establishment to friends or family any day of the week!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Mike D
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This was our third time staying at the Sun Deck. The people that work there are so friendly, the rooms are clean and inexpensive, and they are right on the beach. They are a small motel (20 rooms), so if you are looking for a personable place where people talk to you...this is it! We look forward to coming back again and soon! I always feel so relaxed when I leave here. Conveniently located across the street from a Publix and an ice cream place. If you like to fish..the hardware store across from them sells frozen bait and prices on tackle are reasonable. Once we park at the motel, we rarely get in the car to go elsewhere (Lenny's Pizza was the only exception.)

Room Tip: We always book the second floor so we can see the ocean from our room or the boardwalk. I think it...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank proudteacher5
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Once again, vacation time has come and gone. We had to leave behind our beautiful view loaned to us temporariliy by the folks at Sundeck. Great trip, great surf fishing, lots of relaxation! Always enjoy the stay...can't wait to get back to our favorite beach spot!

Room Tip: Long 20 unit "Mom and Pop" motel. Only two ocean front rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SCTrekkerMom
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Peaceful, tranquil and clean. After a busy vacation in Miami Fl I needed another vacation. Ormond Beach ,Fl was the place. After reading the reviews on trip advisor ,I made reservations at the Sun Deck Motel. Yes!!!! it was what I needed small personable and friendly. The rooms were clean and cute. I could see the beach from all the windows. Beautiful! Parking is great, the staff Super great and friendly. Shopping center across the street or take a ride down the street for more. OH, second floor best view 214 worked for me!! I will return again and again!!!!!

Room Tip: just cant get enough ,I opened the door at night and listened to the waves crashing, I felt very Saf...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family