“Love this place!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Northallerton, United Kingdom
“Love this place!!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Whenever we holiday in Florida we always visit. The atmosphere is amazing,staff a delight and the bar area is great. Recommend savouring the prawns with pre-dinner drinks. Menu varied and something for everyone. Fish cooked to perfection. Despite always being busy on weekend evenings the staff are very attentive. A great dining experience .

• Visited September 2012

Ormond Beach, Florida
“Bonefish never disappoints”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Come here for wonderful fish, lovely ambiance, and good times. I used to go to Bonefish in California and am disappointed that the Daytona/Ormond place isn't opened for lunch.

Visited December 2012
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Pricey, but tasty!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

For a beach town, I was surprised to find a fine dining place like Bonefish on the main drag. It was great to dress in shorts and capris while sitting in such a lovely atmosphere. I had the salmon, cooked perfectly, couscous with shrimp was lovely. An excellent choice for a "nice dinner on the beach." Leave the little ones at the hotel---not too family friendly with their pricing.

Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“worst bonefish”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I would not waste my time visiting this bonefish. The food we were served was not fresh and the condiments they served my children had spoiled

• Visited May 2013
“Food overpriced and overrated. Waitress slow and condescending.”
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Overall, the food was just so-so and overpriced. I ordered the "Forbidden Citrus Chicken" which was just okay. The sides were undercooked forbidden rice and a small piece of baby bok choy. When I mentioned to the server that I didn't care for the meal, she told me that it was one of those meals that people either love or hate, but she didn't offer to get me anything else. Throughout the meal, the server was condescending and kept calling me "lovely" as though it were my name. Very annoying. Service was also slow throughout. We waited for drinks, bread, salad, and the check. The entree came less than 5 minutes after the salads. Overall, not a great experience.

• Visited May 2013