“Gormet,without the price.”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Gormet,without the price.”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Fresh and flavorful.Service was really good.Value and quality.Atmosphere was appropiate for the style of meals being served.

Visited December 2012

South Burlington, Vermont
“Twice in one week”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We took notice of this restaurant while we were dining across the street on a Sunday.People,people, and more people going in.We decided to try it the next night,considering the service at the Charlie Horse was so poor.Good first impression,good decor,and all the staff was neat apprearing.Our waitress was Wendy.She was dressed in a very professional looking double breasted jacket.She went over all the specials in great detail,as well as her recommendations.My wife had fish stuffed with scallops,crab,and shrimp.I had the steak.Both meals were excellent.During the meal,Wendy had the time to interact with us in a personal manner.She explained that their menu changes a lot,and that the fantastic creme brulee that we had would be changed to a chocolate one the next night.I asked her if she would be working,and she said no,but that she would be there Wednesday.I had mentioned to her that with her quality of service,she should be training new help,which she said she has done.On the way out,the manager held the door for us;I told him that Wendy was a keeper.When I got back to where we were staying,a guy at the front desk said that he knew the waitress,and that she would probably own her own restaurant some day.
We went back on Wednesday,early,about 4:30,figuring we would like to be sitting in Wendy's area again.We could not believe the parking lot!! We had a hard time finding a place to park.This was a very large lot.We did manage to get a table with Wendy,stating that she was the reason that we came back.We asked why the huge crowd? It was Bang Bang Wednesday! The shrimp plate which was normally $8.50,was $5.00,and people come from miles away every Wednesday.My wife of course had to try it.The serving was very large.Unfortunately,she ordered fish and chips before she saw the size of the shrimp appetizer.She could only eat 1 of the 3 pieces of fish.Again,Wendy's service was just fantastic.
One curious thing about our visits---the first night I asked for a Coor's Lite.After quite a length of time,I was told that they were out.I ordered a Miller Lite.The second visit was similar;I asked for a Coor's Lite.About 10 minutes later,I was told that they had it,but it would be a bit before they could find it.After another 10 minutes,they came over and said that they had found it,but it would be a few minutes to chill it.Needless to say,I ordered something else.All in all,I would deifinitely recommend this place.Ask for Wendy.

• Visited January 2013
Newport Beach, California
“I love me some BANG BANG!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Always accommodating to our large group, Bonefish Grill is a great value with very good to excellent food. Stick with the seafood - especially their Bang Bang Shrimp...sure with we had them here in California...and they served lunch though.

Visited January 2013
Daytona Beach, Florida
“As Good as Everyone Says!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Ate here and dined in the bar on the Bang Bang Shrimp-totally delicious and really a meal portion size for me. It's a beautiful bar, with great servers, good drink prices at Happy Hour and well worth a visit!

Visited April 2012
daytona fl
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

What a great place
Food was fantastic everyone was very pleased.
We are locals and will go back,one of the best eatery in Daytona area