All reviews steak and shake front desk room was clean within walking distance stay there again port canaveral restaurants and shopping one night stay third floor free breakfast enjoyed my stay parking lot excellent stay water pressure across the street great price gloria
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2019

I stayed at the hotel and was very pleased. The property was clean and surrounded by restaurants that you could walk to easily. Rooms were very spacious and clean. The management was very friendly. Breakfast good.
I will plan on returning when I am in the area. A great hotel for the price.

Date of stay: May 2019
SleepInnOrmond, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am so happy to hear you found the hotel and staff to your liking. We can't wait to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

We stay here every year on our way to Disney. Always clean rooms with reasonable prices and polite desk service. Quiet hotel, never heat other guests. Free breakfast with many choices. Breakfast area is clean and food is fresh.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Atkirkley
SleepInnOrmond, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2019

Hi Atkirkley,

Thank you for staying with us and taking time to leave us feedback. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Yours in Hospitality,
Monica/GM

Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

The manager stole my money from my card after 7 mounts. I spoke to the manager Monica and they denied my claim. They was rude and hung up my phone call. I was in this hotel in September and I stay here all mount. My total payment was $1629 dollar plus tax. I paid with my card around $800, I give them a check of $831,43 and the rest in cash. After 7 mounts the charge from my card other 500 dollar and they said was their system. They refuse to refund me and now I have to pay a lawyer for this issue. Stay away from this company, they are thief.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 13, 2019

Wan't sure how this place would be because it was one of the cheapest prices we found in this area. It was Very nice with pleasant folks. Our room had 2 beds and everything was clean and in good shape. We were surprised that the breakfast was so good. Had scrambled eggs and sausage and much better than most places with this type of breakfast setup. It was easy to find with our GPS but without it I'm not sure we would have noticed their sign right off the highway after turning on their street.
We were so tired didn't use the pool but it looked really inviting! Definitely a good stopover place.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SleepInnOrmond, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Dear jillcansw,

Thank you for taking your time to review your recent stay with us at the Sleep Inn. We were happy to read that you found our property to be clean and in good shape. We do hope that the next time that you are in our area that you will once again choose the Sleep Inn!

Reviewed April 5, 2019

I liked it very much, I stayed the end of March for 2 nights, i planned on one, but i needed a rest and i did get one. I had time to make a lot of phone calls to relatives and do some internet work. And it was quiet, and i got to watch TV all day the second day, and i saw programs i have not seen in a long time. And i ate at Shake/Steak and i also ate at Taco Bell i took a walk over there. Both had good prices. The 3rd floor was nice and quiet and the ice machine was at the beginning near the elevator, and the staff was friendly. For the price it was good.

Room tip: top floor is the best
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank sss11111

We were very happy to read that you enjoyed your relaxing stay here at the Sleep Inn! We do hope the next time you are in area that you will once again choose the Sleep Inn.