“Worked with our changing schedule”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Ormond Beach
Baltimore, Maryland
“Worked with our changing schedule”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

Management worked with us without difficulty or penalty when we needed to change our reservations. Our visit was due to the arrival of our daughters first baby. The baby kept changing it's mind as far as delivery date! Wanting to maximize our time with the baby after she was borne we found ourselves changing reservation dates on at least two occasions. Gloria was wonderful working with us. Hotel is a great value and the complementary breakfast proved to be extremely time saving. Will reserve time here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
SleepInnOrmond, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Dear goldcapp,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us! Also, congradulations on the birth of your grand baby! it was our pleasure working with you to make sure you were here for arrival of your daughters baby and I'll be sure to pass on the positive feedback to Gloria. We're glad to hear our hotel as well as our breakfast met your needs we do our best to make sure everyone has a pleasant stay with us. We hope you think of us the next time you are in the Ormond Beach area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Winter Haven, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

This was my first stay at a Sleep Inn, so I was a little skeptical due to the price. I was pleasantly surprised by how nice and clean the hotel and room was. The check in clerk was very friendly. The room was very clean and we'll stocked with towels. The breakfast was adequate. Plenty of parking. There are quite a few places to eat and and shop within a short walking distance. I would definitely recommend the Sleep Inn to others.

1 Thank Benita B
SleepInnOrmond, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Dear Benita B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us! We're happy to hear that we were the first Sleep Inn you stayed with an even happier we exceeded your expectations! Our staff takes great pride in making sure everyone has an enjoyable yet comfortable stay and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in the Ormond Beach area!
New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

We came in for a softball tournament and we're extremely impressed with the Sleep Inn and their staff. They were professional and personable. Pat definitely know how to get things done. The hotel was SUPER clean and modern. One of the nicest places we've stayed in awhile. Conveniently located to shopping and dining. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Oldandgrey,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us here at Sleep Inn in Ormond Beach. We're glad to hear our recent rennovations as well as our staff exceeded your expectations! I'll be sure to pass on the postive feedback to Pat our staff takes great pride in ensuring everyone has an enjoyable stay with us. It was a pleasure hosting the softball teams this weekend and we hope you consider us the next time you're in the Ormond Beach area!
Rutland, Vermont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

We were happily surprised by this property. We drove straight through from VT 25.5 hrs arrived at the property at 11:30 am and Pat let us in early. Pat really rocks!!! Everything was in good condition. The rooms recently remodeled. We were very impressed with the large shower :) Only draw back is a room with 2 beds are doubles not queens. There was one afternoon, Wed. June 12 we had no internet service. I went to the front desk at 2;00 pm and told the woman, she told me "I can't help, I don't know what to do, but my computer works!" I was needing to get directions from my acct. She could care less, it was not Pat. I was a bit disappointed, I told the woman that it was not very convenient. I also asked if I could jump on her PC to get my directions, she just looked at me like I had 2 heads. Also had to ask for towels on a daily basis. The maids never left enough also had to ask for toilet paper one day. Those were small considering how well the room was cleaned. One more thing, I also left my favorite memory foam pillow in the room and they had it for me when I called. My friend went and picked it up. I would definitely stay here again. We cooked out in the parking lot, I even did a couple of haircuts out there :) we had a great vacation. I really loved the area.

Room Tip: We were poolside for our room. I imagine that was the quieter side, I-95 was on the back side of th...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Dear bajeepr,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on a recent stay you had with us. On behalf of the entire staff I want to apologize for our hotel for failing to exceed your expectations. These reviews ensure that we make the adjustments needed to be made so that everyone has a satisfying stay with us. In regards to the complications you experienced trying to print your directions out with the employee working the afternoon of June 12th I will personally speak to her an resolve the issue so it doesn't happen again. I'll also pass on the positive feedback to Pat as our staff takes great pride in making everyones stay enjoyable. Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay. We hope you give us another chance the next time you are passing through the Ormond Beach area.

Angelo Quinones
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

Clean, friendly, great value. I would stay here again. Location is great and the surrounding area has a lot to offer. I would stay here again. Breakfast was really good, workout room was very clean. I would recommend this hotel and would stay here again myself.

• Stayed June 2014
SleepInnOrmond, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear Blaine T,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on a recent stay you had with us!
We take great pride in ensuring our hotel as well as our accomidations are up to par and we are glad to hear you had a satisfying stay. We hope you think of us the next time you're in the Ormond Beach area!
Morganton, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

This is the second time that we have stayed at this hotel on our way to Sanibel Island and we have been so pleased each time. This time we had our entire family with us. Location is very central to quite a few good restaurants and the staff are so welcoming and helpful. We look forward to stopping there again!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
SleepInnOrmond, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Dear wolfpackmom,

We're glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us, it's always nice having returning guests choose to stay with us. These reviews also ensure our staff an service is up to par and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in the Ormond Beach area!
Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

I began staying at Sleep Inn three years ago when my mother moved into an assisted living facility less than 2 miles away. So this was the perfect place. The housekeeping staff, the maintenance staff and front desk staff have always been very helpful and have very good attitudes. It's obvious that they enjoy their jobs and are valued employees. There is a coin operated washer and dryer, a hot breakfast is included and a computer and printer are available to guests. Everything is nearby from restaurants, movie theater, post office, grocery stores, etc. It's right off of Hwy 95, but I've never heard the traffic. Plus, Daytona Beach is about a 15 minute drive. If you find yourself in Ormond Beach, FL, you can't wrong with this Sleep Inn.

Room Tip: The laundry is located on the third floor and the computer/printer is located on the second floor.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
SleepInnOrmond, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear Bromi,

Thank you for taking time to write a review on your recent stay with us. We also thank you for continuing to choose us when you come into the Ormond Beach area. Our entire staff takes great pride in exceeding expectations ensuring every guest enjoys their stay with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in the area!