“Ultimate Seats”

Destination Daytona
Ranked #22 of 100 things to do in Ormond Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: A 150-acre site featuring a Harley-Davidson dealership, motorcycle museum, restaurants, hotels and retail stores.
Reviewed March 12, 2013

What a nice staff at the Ultimate Seats store. We purchased a seat for our motorcycle and since it happened to be my birthday they gave me a beer coozie.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"daytona"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed February 19, 2013

a place you have to stop if you own a Harley Davidson lots of leather and Chrome. not to mention Harleys and a great barbecue restaurant

Reviewed February 25, 2010

Not sure what room the previous reviewer was in, but just came back from Destination Daytona for the Daytona 500. Booked it 2 weeks b4 the race so paid top$ for a king bed room, but the room was so clean, nicely appointed and BIG. Only complaint I had about the room was it was the first room right outside the Saints & Sinners Bar (Room 7115) and the bar patrons have to exit the bar and go past our room to use the men's/ladies room - NOISEY!!!! Real Poor planning and hopefully they can make some building changes to rearrange the flow of bar patrons - esp when paying $200 night to keep hearing peopling yelling and talking loudly in the hall - they're buzzed - they don't know or care that there's hotel rooms there! A light sleeper may have a problem sleeping but I managed to block it out and sleep - or was it from the 19 hr car ride??!! Anyway, Pig stand was not great, and didn't get back early enuff in the day to even check out the stores. But very pleased with the accomodations and would stay again.

1  Thank VacationBarbie
Reviewed May 9, 2008

While in Daytona, we thought it would be fun to stay at the Destination Daytona hotel. We stopped in to see what the room rate was and was quoted $85. We figured with the place being new, the rooms should be nice and decided to book a room for that night. Boy were we suprised when we arrived in our room. It was the smallest hotel room I have ever been in. There was not even enough room to fit a suitcase through at the bottom of the bed. The only good thing was that the room was at least clean. There were also no towels in the bathroom, no hot water (which we later found out was because the hot and cold lines were switched), a lightbulb was burnt out in the bathroom making it a little dark, we had no window to look out of because it was covered up by the headboard of the bed and the TV was very fuzzy. When we called the front desk in regards to needing towels and the hot water situation, they treated me like I was an idiot. I know how to read C or H and in such a tiny room, I was sure I didn't miss any towels hiding anywhere. So, needless to say we will never consider staying at the Destination Daytona hotel again. Especially now that we have read that rates range from $69 to $84 and we paid $85 (before taxes).

2  Thank jjohio
See more reviews
A TripAdvisor Member
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed January 28, 2006

Destination Daytona is a hotel complex located right next door to the Bruce Rossmeyer's Harley Davidson. My friends and I are Harley riders , so we thought it would be cool to stay right next door to all the action. During Biketoberfest there was so much going on. Tons of vendors and parties. The hotel was kind of pricy ($250 a night) as to be expected during an even I guess, but we loved it. The room was clean and neat. It was suprisingly quite too. When we eventually went to bed at around 2AM, the party was still going on, but there was virtually no noise.
There was a free contintenial breakfest, but only free danish and coffee. The staff was nice. There were extra towels in the room already, so no we didn't have to ask.
One of the party tents was set up right downstairs from our room, it was so cool to be able to sit on the balcony and watch the party. There is a pub right downstairs that faces the parking lot where all the vendors are.
The Harley Davidson dealership is gigantic! It's bigger that I expected. There is an upsatirs and downstairs too.
This place is great. Don't miss it!

13  Thank A TripAdvisor Member