“I wish I had one in Arizona”

Stavro's Original Pizza House IV
Ranked #6 of 208 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Greek
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We want to provide high quality food at a reasonable price to our customers, in a timely fashion, while providing top notch customer service. We strive to know our customers by name, and be as much a part of your lives, as you are of ours. We prepare our dough fresh daily, all of our sauces are homemade (pizza sauce ,spaghetti sauce and marinara sauce), we use 100% Real cheese, fresh vegetables, and fresh meats with no artificial or precooked fillers. There's a reason our customers say we have the best pizza in Ormond Beach!
Scottsdale, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I wish I had one in Arizona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

I was just down in Ormond Beach and I had to go back to Stavro's. Since I've moved away, I haven't been able to find anything close in quality or taste. I'm very particular about my food, and the staff there is very willing to oblige. They are friendly to everybody, and they serve great food. My only complaint is that there isn't one out here in Arizona.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Icouri

Bismarck, Arkansas
“Amazing pizza and friendly staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

Went to Stavros when recommended to us by some local folk. They were right! We had the Meat Lovers and the White pizza. There were 5 of us and we really only finished one whole pizza as they had plenty of toppings. Took the rest home and it was just as good cold, didn't last long. Would recommend and will go again when we visit Ormond Beach.

Valdosta, Georgia
“Fabulous pizza- look forward to it every year!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

We have been eating Stavros' pizza and Greek salad on our family vacations for years now. We look forward to it each time. They deliver to our condo quickly which is so much easier than taking the whole huge family out for supper.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“AMAZING PIZZA!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

Amazing Pizza ! but even better calzones. We were on vacation, and the restaurant is walking distance from the beach. My wife and i split the calzone for lunch multiple times on our trip. simply wonderful.

• Visited May 2014
“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

We truly enjoyed the food. Homemade goodness. Service was awesome. Owners on site. Would highly recommend it