“Best Pizza in the Ormond - Daytona area”

Stavro's Original Pizza House IV
Ranked #9 of 209 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We want to provide high quality food at a reasonable price to our customers, in a timely fashion, while providing top notch customer service. We strive to know our customers by name, and be as much a part of your lives, as you are of ours. We prepare our dough fresh daily, all of our sauces are homemade (pizza sauce ,spaghetti sauce and marinara sauce), we use 100% Real cheese, fresh vegetables, and fresh meats with no artificial or precooked fillers. There's a reason our customers say we have the best pizza in Ormond Beach!
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I am a pizza affectionado and this restaurant's pizza is so much better than any other pizza available in this area. Toppings are always fresh and the crust is to die for. You can't go wrong here.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Okay (EDIBLE) pizza. Better than most around. They deliver with a smile. Friendly people, always care if hot and fresh. loud pizza atmosphere if you eat in, but then, it's a pizza place, not a romantic setting. Always hot, fresh, good. They obviously take pride in their pizza. Nicely done

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We were visiting a friend and were tired from traveling. She suggested ordering delivery from Stavros. Sure why not! But after just one bite ~ Sure, Absolutely. We ordered a variety of pasta dishes which were all fabulous and abundant. The Greek Salad was fresh and flavorful. The garlic bread was oh so good ~ I would love to have had only the salad and lots and lots of the garlic bread. We couldn't resist ordering the White pizza, too. It was loaded with ricotta cheese on a crispy crust. We had so much food we had to finish it for lunch the next day and it was just as great. ORMOND BEACH ~ you have a real gem here.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

I have been eating at Stavros since the 70s and left for the military, but always ate here when I came home. Now I am back in the area and over the years have still loved this place for their food. Everything I have had there has been great! My kids love it also! Their pizza is the best ever and always comes out cooked perfect. The pizza crust, sauce and cheese is great and no one in the area can compete. I have always had great service too. If you are in the area, you have to try their pizza!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

My family has owned a condo in Ormond for nearly 50 years. This is our favorite place to eat! My husband and I went earlier this year for our honeymoon and I made sure we got pizza one day. The owner is the sweetest man in the world! Also don't forget to try his rice pudding. Family greek recipe, the best I have ever had. I wish I could get them to ship to SC!