“LOVE!!!!”

Ranked #10 of 211 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We want to provide high quality food at a reasonable price to our customers, in a timely fashion, while providing top notch customer service. We strive to know our customers by name, and be as much a part of your lives, as you are of ours. We prepare our dough fresh daily, all of our sauces are homemade (pizza sauce ,spaghetti sauce and marinara sauce), we use 100% Real cheese, fresh vegetables, and fresh meats with no artificial or precooked fillers. There's a reason our customers say we have the best pizza in Ormond Beach!
Reviewed April 23, 2014

My family has owned a condo in Ormond for nearly 50 years. This is our favorite place to eat! My husband and I went earlier this year for our honeymoon and I made sure we got pizza one day. The owner is the sweetest man in the world! Also don't forget to try his rice pudding. Family greek recipe, the best I have ever had. I wish I could get them to ship to SC!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

This is our 2nd time coming here and we ate here right before we checked in to our vacation condo. Tammy has been our server for the past two years and she was awesome. She remembered us from a year ago and was awesome with our 3 and 5 year old. She is an asset to this establishment. The cook came out to see how our meal was as well. The Greek salad was delicious and the gyro was mouthwatering!! This place is a gem.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Owner and servers are extremely friendly. The pizza is super cheesy (which we love!) The garlic bread is wonderful. We try to get there as much as we can. Highly recommend.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

I love this restaurant. My Brother comes out from California every year and the first place he wants to eat is Stavros on beachside. Even if you are not on beachside, it's worth the drive.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Great food, quick service when dining in or delivered. Our favorite choice for pizza and Greek salad.