“Angeleyes”

Ranked #9 of 209 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We want to provide high quality food at a reasonable price to our customers, in a timely fashion, while providing top notch customer service. We strive to know our customers by name, and be as much a part of your lives, as you are of ours. We prepare our dough fresh daily, all of our sauces are homemade (pizza sauce ,spaghetti sauce and marinara sauce), we use 100% Real cheese, fresh vegetables, and fresh meats with no artificial or precooked fillers. There's a reason our customers say we have the best pizza in Ormond Beach!
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I was told about their Pizza but I opted to have their Baked Ziti and their Garlic Knots. Well it was fabuloso. Very Good. I was at the one though on Nova Blvd in Ormond Beach cuz it is right down from where I live. I just moved here and I will tell you something I used to be a Server and have worked for some Italian places in my lifetime. I will definitely be going there again. I will just say this cuz I don't want to knock other Italian places but you all have your work cut out for you. Would love to work there if they were hiring and would be proud to serve food there. The service was excellent also she was very informative and very friendly and being a server myself that is so important. :)

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Was driving up the coast and wanted pizza, saw the sign and turned around. I'm glad I did. The inside is classic, and the food is awesome. On the menu it says 'the best green salad'. I would say so, it's pretty amazing. Good service and pizza. Set spirits high after camping in a rain storm.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I have been to other Stavros Pizza places, and they are usually okay (nothing out of this world though). This one was a big disappointment - the inside smells musty, and the pizza was not worth mentioning. Could have been a bad day, but I don't think so.

4  Thank Delkie
Harilaos63, Owner at Stavro's Original Pizza House IV, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

I know that we try really try hard to make everyone happy and I am sorry that the taste on your pizza was not to your liking I wish you had been a little more specific as to what kind of pizza you got and also had let us know what was wrong with it when you there we would have made it right for you I would like for you to give us another chance because customer satisfaction is our number one priority thank you Harry Ioannidis Owner /Manager

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Stavro's is ummm ummm GOOD! It's the first place we go upon our arrival in Ormond-By-The -Sea and it's also the last place we go at the end of our stay because it's our favorite place to dine and because it's our family tradition to eat there.....29 years and counting. And I can't keep count of how many times we dine there or pick up for consumption at the condo during our trips. There's nothing like it beachside. Positively the best pizza I've ever eaten. Nothing else compares because there is none better than Stavro's when it comes to pizza, lasagna, spaghetti, calzones and much, much more. By the way, be sure to try a Stavro's Greek salad. You won't be sorry. Another thing, the staff has always been friendly and attentive. Good service has always been a trademark of their business, in my opinion. Stavro's Ormond By The Sea has always been number 1 and always will be .

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have been going to Stavro's Pizza House IV for years now. My absolute favorite is the pizza. They're always loaded with toppings and cooked just right. Best I've ever had. I can never decide what to get there, though. They have such a good variety of stuff that you don't see at a lot of places. The calzones and gyros are a close second to the pizza. A lot of times I'll get a spinach pie or stuffed bell pepper too. My wife always gets the baked spaghetti with marinara. We were down in Ormond a couple of weeks ago and had Stavro's a few times. We even ordered a greek salad and sub for a late night snack during one the the late tournament games. Hit the spot at 11pm! Our kids love it there too. The staff is always so accomodating and friendly to the kids. We travel to Ormond from Indiana twice a year and Stavro's is truly a part of our vacations. We always look forward to that first night there. Doesn't get much better than watching the ocean and enjoying Stavro's to get the trip started! Although we get carry-out most of the time, I love to dine in and enjoy a cold beer. I love the atmosphere there. You can see the kitchen staff hard at work. They seem very passionate about the quality of the food and providing good service. Can't wait to get back!!