“Great food, service, and prices”

Stavro's Original Pizza House IV
Ranked #1 of 222 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We want to provide high quality food at a reasonable price to our customers, in a timely fashion, while providing top notch customer service. We strive to know our customers by name, and be as much a part of your lives, as you are of ours. We prepare our dough fresh daily, all of our sauces are homemade (pizza sauce ,spaghetti sauce and marinara sauce), we use 100% Real cheese, fresh vegetables, and fresh meats with no artificial or precooked fillers. There's a reason our customers say we have the best pizza in Ormond Beach!
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Excellent pasta dishes, one dish will get you two or three meals if you aren't a large eater. Service and atmosphere are nice. This seems to be a place where the locals go to eat. I highly recommend it and don't know what took me so long to try it.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

We've only eaten the Greek pizza here with is delicious and unique. The atmosphere inside is depressing - looks like it's from the '50s and could really use a facelift. Television is always on and very loud with talk shows usually. Most disturbing while eating. Help is very friendly. Good parking in front.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

The best cheesesteak I have found around! Great service and portion size. Very clean inside. Very friendly!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I like Stavros pizza better than anyother I've had.
Great waitresses also. Our witress was fast and courtious. I can't believe all she had to do as it was very busy and she was running.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I got picked up one pizza and had another delivered.
very please with both. service was friendly and propt.