“delicious pizza”

Ranked #1 of 220 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We want to provide high quality food at a reasonable price to our customers, in a timely fashion, while providing top notch customer service. We strive to know our customers by name, and be as much a part of your lives, as you are of ours. We prepare our dough fresh daily, all of our sauces are homemade (pizza sauce ,spaghetti sauce and marinara sauce), we use 100% Real cheese, fresh vegetables, and fresh meats with no artificial or precooked fillers. There's a reason our customers say we have the best pizza in Ormond Beach!
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My pizza arrived hot and fresh and was very, very good! Exactly as I ordered it. will definately recommend if you are in the Ormond beach area.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Stavros has an especially good Greek salad which is HUGE. Their calzone is also quite large and you could split the salad and dinner easily. Half price large pizza offered a couple of nights a week, so it's a real deal.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I love this place! I have been eating there for 23 years now! The Best food, Best People, and Great location! If you want pizza, salads or subs while in Ormond this is the place to go! After this many years its almost like your part of the family! Stop in, Chow Down and then do it again! Love this place! And will continue the tradition forever! =)

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Stavros is a great place to eat. When I'm in Ormond Beach I always eat here. The food is authentic and wonderful. The service is great. it is a must do! It's one of those great finds. Once you find it you will return!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I was told over and over by my friends who have been to Stavros for at least 25 years that this was the best pizza ever! It wasn't until that first slice hit my mouth that I new they were right! Fresh mozzarella, there own special tomato sauce and that crust! I want them to relocate to St. Louis Missouri so I don't have to wait a year to have it again!

I look forward to discovering more of their menu....but my experience was great...the staff is wonderful and is always a great place for the family to hang out and enjoy some amazing pizza!!! The countdown is on till I am there again!