“A Great Experience”

Stonewood Grill & Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Stonewood Grill & Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 208 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Steakhouse, American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Looking for the best seafood and steaks in Florida? Experience polished casual dining at your local Stonewood Grill & Tavern restaurant, part of the Stonewood Holdings family of restaurants.
“A Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

Love Stonewood. The food is great the service is great. One of my most favorite places to eat in Ormond Beach.

• Visited November 2013

Ormond Beach, Florida
“excellent eating in Ormond”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

Stonewood's is our GO TO PLACE when we are looking for a good meal!! Great food and terrific staff.Predictable quality dinning experience.

• Visited February 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Superior Prime Rib! Superior Drinks! Superior Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

I must say the prior reviews largely built Stonewood Grill up, and thus my expectations. However, all were met once I sat down and came face-to-face with one of the best cuts of prime rib I have ever laid eyes upon. It was a gloriously aged and seasoned piece of near perfection. And the mojito was also sheer delight. I highly recommend this restaurant if you want a special place with wonderful food. It is more costly than some other area options, but as an occasional treat is truly worth every penny.

• Visited March 2014
“Despicable service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

To start off, I have been dining at this establishment for several years with my wife. As always I was greeted warmly and friendly by the lovely young hostesses. After we got seated our server Elizabeth greeted us. Right off the start she seemed like she had a distant attitude (thats putting it lightly). Asking her about the menu I felt she did not actually understand the items offered on the menu. After placing our drink order she took several minutes to return with them. Our food arrived shortly after and while the meals we ordered lived up to the Stonewood name Attitude of our sever truly disgusted me. I feel that because of the way she treated us this evening i question returning or referring others to this establishment. I recommend to call ahead of time and request an alternate server. Unfortunately the experience I had with the server brings the rest of the rating down.

• Visited March 2014
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Good experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

'the cranberry rolls and pretzel bread are good with the appetizer and/or salad. Herb encrusted grouper "the best" , but all the way down to the pot roast is good.

• Visited February 2014