“great food awesome service”

Stonewood Grill & Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Stonewood Grill & Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 209 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Looking for the best seafood and steaks in Florida? Experience polished casual dining at your local Stonewood Grill & Tavern restaurant, part of the Stonewood Holdings family of restaurants.
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We went here for our anniversary dinner. Food was very good. Our server Amanda was execellent. She made our special day even more special. She was very knowledgeable about the food. One of the best servers anywhere in a long time. Thank you Stonewood Grill and Amanda.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,010)

Reviewed November 14, 2013

My husband ordered bone-in rib eye (cooked perfectly). I ordered the special that nite, Mushroom Ravioli and the large Filet (medium rare). My steak arrived medium well. Our server was very apologetic and took it away on a separate plate so I could eat the ravioli while another was prepared. I do have to mention that it did take time for our server to remember our water that we asked for and the bread that he said that he would bring to the table. The manager came to apologize about the filet and when it was cooked ,he delivered it to me himself, with an entire new order of the ravioli and he refilled my wine glass. The food was delicious. The steaks were some of the best we have ever eaten and were done perfectly. Service issues brought this down to a "4". Sorry!

2  Thank Jangirl49
Reviewed November 11, 2013

The Stonewood Grill is a best place to eat in Ormond Beach, FL. The food was so good that my companion and I ate there twice during our three day stay in Ormond Beach.

1  Thank Martha6264
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Both of us ordered the lamb chops medium rare. Mine came out perfect. my wifes came out raw on the inside. The waiter took it back while mine was getting a little cool. The manager brought it back and he noticed that one of them was still raw. I will say that when all was said and done the food tasted amazing. Great flavors. When we split a desert, I think they should have thrown it in. The service was also very good

1  Thank Jon B
Reviewed November 5, 2013

The restaurant looked like a quality chain restaurant. The service was really quite nice - the server was friendly and knowledgeable. Seldom did a dirty dish stay on the table more than a minute or so before someone came by and wisked it away. The wine list was surprisingly good - with California wines we've never seen in Florida before. But the 5 out of 5 rating was for the filet. I have only had one filet ever before that was more tender and more flavorful and that was a KOBE in Japan. This is truly high quality Angus beef - cooked exactly as ordered. Next time I come to this area I will return to the Stonewood Grill.

1  Thank feelgud