Sunrise Cafe
Ranked #76 of 208 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Description: We are a small locally own Cafe...We will bend over backwards to please our customers...come try us!!!
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Been by this place hundreds of times but never stopped until today, I've been missing some good food. I got the Hasher, really good combo of layered home fries, corned beef hash, cheese, and eggs served with a biscuit, So good and filling. I sat at the counter between a couple of regulars and learned alot about the place and talked about all the good food they served. Seems they have a really good Strawberry Shortcake, I was to full on this trip but it's on my list to try!! They run several specials in addition to the regular menu items. Reasonably priced and nice service, I'll certainly be back for more!!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I love this little laid back place...food is home cooking at it's best. Top of my list is Eggs Benedict, followed by Sweet Potato Pancakes and occasionally a breakfast quesadilla.. Also, the best turkey club! The waitresses are friendly and go out of their way to make you feel welcome. The locals know the best place to eat for a good meal and a bargain.

Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Fresh daily baked turkey breasts make their turkey club sandwich the best I've ever eaten. The creamed chipped corned beef with fried eggs is also a great meal.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

My husband and I often have breakfast in this restaurant. It is small, and has a neighborhood feel. The food is very good, and the service is fast and efficient. My favorite item is the pumpkin or sweet potato pancakes. They graciously accommodate my order for only 1 pancake. (It is all I can eat). My husband feels their grits are the best in the area.

Have not tried their lunch, but, will do so in the future.

All in all, a good choice for breakfast.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Not fancy at all but we really enjoyed our breakfast. The cheese and bacon omelet was very good and happened to be done the way I like it- cooked on the grill so once folded it is sort of flat rather than fluffy with air. The bacon in it was super crispy. The home fries and biscuit were good. The only disappointing thing was the margarine spread rather than butter for the breads. I am a butter snob in that regard. The grilled cheese and fries my daughter got were crispy and good. Very reasonable prices.