“Comfort food served with a smile”
Review of Betty's A1A Cafe

Betty's A1A Cafe
Ranked #12 of 222 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We have been here several times over the past 5 years and it has always been good. This is a local diner north of Ormond Beach. It is worth the short drive. The fried seafood and seafood pasta are great. The service is friendly. Betty came by to thank us for visiting. Save room for dessert - the pies are killer.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,011)

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We stayed in a nearby condo for Biketoberfest and were looking for somewhere close by to eat during our first night stay. My i-phone indicated this restaurant was less than a ½ mile away. The restaurant is located right across the street from the beach with a great view and a nice breeze. The inside is nicely decorated with lots of various collections. The collections will keep your eyes busy while your food order is being cooked. Service and food were very good, and the prices are reasonable. I would visit this restaurant again with lots of choices to choose from.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stopped here because of the trip advisor reviews. What a great place. I haven't had fried ipwich clams since I was in Boston 20 years ago. My husband got the seafood platter, and I tried one of his scallops, delicious. Its not easy to perfectly fry seafood and they do it. I also liked the "select two sides" option. The view is great. right across the street from the beach. Will be back up in the area next March. Can't wait to dine there again.

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

My husband had been there before, but it was my first time. We enjoyed a great breakfast. Good prices and excellent service.

1  Thank Melliphet
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Eat there often. Always a good meal at a reasonable price worth great view of the ocean. Close on Tuesdays.

Been to Betty's A1A Cafe? Share your experiences!