“The Happiest Place for Good Food”
Review of Betty's A1A Cafe

Betty's A1A Cafe
Ranked #9 of 208 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Buffalo, New York
“The Happiest Place for Good Food”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

From the minute you walk in , you feel at home. Staff singing to special occasion diners, everyone smiling and laughing, great atmosphere to dine in. menu selection was great. I ordered the seafood cake dinner, my companion had the scallop dinner. We both loved the onion rings, lightly battered, hot and tasty. My potato salad was very good as were her freshly cooked green beans, we really enjoyed the scallops.. cooked perfectly and blackened. the seafood cake was a tad bit bready, but overall tasty. Betty is a sweetheart, she worked the room like a happy mom having a big family party.

Mountain City, Tennessee
“Took a chance-glad we did!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

While passing through, stopped at Betty's, hoping for some tasty seafood. We were not disappointed. Enjoyed the haddock, scallops, and shrimp. Had great service - our server was very efficient! We shared a banana dessert that was yummy. Their desserts are homemade and huge! Hope we can return - would love to try the key lime pie.

Palm Coast, Florida
“Nice Place”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Has something for all tastes. Food is good along with the service. Prices won't break your wallet. Ocean view right across the street. Plenty of free parking space. Been there twice in April 2013. Will go back again.
Best of all, they say thank you.

Murrary, KY
“Mystery Solved”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

When we are in Ormond by the Sea we eat at several different restaurants. When my wife always asks about stopping at this restaurant I always say that I don't like eating there. She always asks why and I always say that I can't remember.
Tonight it was raining and she again mentioned the place, so I thought,why not try it because U can't remember why I didn't like it.
Menu is limited, prices are expensive for this category of restaurant. I finally just ordetred a cheeseburger.
Came with water floating in grease, soaking through the bottom half of the bun.
Burger was tasteless, indicating to me that the paty had probably been frozen (the water coming off the burger onto the plate was another indication).
Well, at least I now know why.

East Wakefield, New Hampshire
“Worth Trying”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Well, after reading all the good reviews we had to try this place. Being from New England we were pleased to see Fried Clams on the menu. The clams were good but rather small is size (I prefer larger clams). My wife had the seafood combo which included Haddock, Scallops and Shrimp. She said it was very good.

Their menu is the same for lunch and dinner, no luncheon menu or prices. Prices are reasonable and good quantities. I saw no signs regarding Happy Hour so assume they don’t have one. It’s a bit of a drive from where I’m staying but will try it again when I’m in their area.

• Visited March 2013

Been to Betty's A1A Cafe? Share your experiences!