“Great food”

Applebee's
Ranked #85 of 209 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Had the $20.00 menu and it was excellent. I had the honey garlic wings with my wife as an appetizer. Main was an oriental chicken salad and my wife had the riblets. All very good. Stay at the Sleep Inn and get 10% off. Great.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Good deal on steak dinners.A good bargain. Chips and guac. Pleasant, clean. We liked it. Son had quesodillas. Granddaughter had grilled chicken with applesauce.

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

I always like togo to applebees love the food and all but this one needs better service I went ther like 2wknd back and got me a pasta Alfredo some thing was missing I don't was me or because the girl from the bar don't look like she care was on a Sunday like230pm I don't like

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Close to the Hampton Inn. Quick seating. Service with a smile. Good food served quick and hot. Nice and relaxing.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

For starters, they seated us exactly where we wanted and then proceeded to wait on us hand and foot. There was a couple of great specials that included an appetizer and main course so the four of us took that route and were very happy with everything. Applebee's has become a class act with many years of experience making folks like us happy!