“Great Food - Reasonable Price!”

Charlie Horse Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 212 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed August 29, 2014

We always try to stop here at least once while we're in Daytona - it may not be the most fancy place, but the food is plentiful and reasonable and o-so-good! Service is prompt and friendly. We just really like the atmosphere!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,239)

Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

This was a nice little restaurant to try. Their Mahi was delicious, and the steaks were equally enjoyable.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

I was there last nite with the family while visiting Daytona for the wknd. I had driven by the place
on Saturday nite and it was packed so I figured food was good, also checked out reviews.
I would say food was just average not great. 3 of us ordered the Mahi mahi dinner and it was average but the dinner price as good. Mine was blackend and the seasoning was a little salty but the portion of fish they gave you was good. My husband got the seafood platter and he was not impressed, food was just ok. Sides were nothing to write home about. I really dont know why this place was so packed the nite before. Good to try one time but would def not go back.

1  Thank sunseeker21_8
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Great wait staff and awesome food. We had crablegs, coconut shrimp and crab bisque

Bar staff were friendly and always available for refills. We ate at the bar once. They also have early bird specials at reasonable rates.

We ate there twice because of the service and quality meals.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

The staff, the atmosphere, and oh my gosh - the crab legs! Probably one of the best meals that I had while we were in Ormond Beach.