“I will be back! Very good.”

Charlie Horse Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 209 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Great place. I love beach bars but this is across the highway from the beach. But it has great vibe. I had never been there but the size of the crowds waiting outside on a weeknight was a good sign. We ended up sitting at the bar (we prefer that anyway) and met the real nice bartender. I had peel/eat shrimp and DH had burger. Both were great. I will be back.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We have eaten here a few times and this is one of our favorite places. The wait staff is always friendly and prompt. The seafood is very good. Crab legs are nice size and cooked perfect. The crab leg and steamed shrimp dinner is a great deal and delicious. Our parties are always satisfied with everything they get here. I make it a point to eat here everytime we are in the area

Reviewed March 4, 2014

One of the best restaurants we have visited, I had the steak and it came just the way I ordered it, others in our party had ribs, snow crab legs and everyone thought it was one of the best meals they had had, the service was great as well. We have been a few times since and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love the relaxed atmosphere at this place. I have enjoyed everything I ordered and my husband has too. Pleasant and attentive service. Can get crowded but is worth waiting for a table.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We ate supper here last night and we're still talking about it. The corn nugget appetizer was tasty and the crab legs were awesome. They aren't the weird mushy ones you find at Chinese buffets, thank goodness. My husband loved their fries. The coleslaw tasted kind of off to me, but the rest of our food made up for it. We had a very nice waitress, too.