“What a fantastic stay!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Cute, brightly colored beach cottage with new landscaping
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Cute, brightly colored beach cottage with new landscaping
Welcome to our Beach Cottage
Located on a private cul-de-sac on the ocean
Ocean view and breezes from front porch
Dining Room
Friendly dining area near the kitchen and living room with an ocean view
Fully stocked kitchen, all you need is the food. The grocery store is within walking distance.
Cozy, comfortable family room with lots of natural sunlight and an entertainment center.
Queen size bed in the Master Bedroom with view of ocean.
Bright, colorful Master Bathroom has walk-in shower and lots of natural light.
2nd bedroom suite with private bath
New Twin beds in 2nd bedroom
Large 2nd Bathroom
Full 2nd Bathroom with tub
The Twin Bedroom
The Twin Bedroom
Laundry Room and Beach Toys Storage
Back Yard
Back Yard has a beach kayak for guests to use.
New landscaping and picnic area in backyard too
Back Yard
Front
Patio
New blooms in the backyard
Lots of space to relax in the backyard too
Patio
Turtle mound just off dock
Our family welcomes you to our happy place in Paradise.
Near Daytona without the crowds or cars, true Paradise!
Relax on the dock benches, perfect place to watch the sunrise with coffeee.
Dune flowers and a picket fence - Nice
Beautiful expansive, car-free beach without the crowds.
Sunset looking North from the dock
Sunset looking South from the dock
Lots of public beach parks nearby
Publix grocery store within walking distance
Beall's Outlet & many other shops and restaurants a few blocks away
Dog Park nearby
Watch surfers or go to Sunday church service on the beach at Granada approach
There's something for everyone on Ormond beaches
Tom Renick Park has picnic areas, concessions and a playground
Lots of golf courses in area
Newest park in area is the beautfiul Andy Romano Beachfront Park.
Enjoy the park's picnic areas and playground overlooking the beach
Family restroom, concessions and showers
But the park's splash pool is a local favorite.
Rent paddleboards nearby
Daytona International Speedway nearby
Bike Week and Biketoberfest events in Ormond and nearby Daytona Beach
Main St. during Bike Week in Daytona
You see all types of unusual bikers on Main Street during Bike Week
Private dock to gorgeous car-free beach only steps away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
TheDeisin...
Detroit, Michigan
“What a fantastic stay!!”
Reviewed April 17, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

The cottage was great!! We're a family of five (three elementary schoolers) and Sandi was right when she said it's the perfect family retreat! But it was the little things...lotsa beach towels, outside shower and clothsline, full laundry, wi-fi, etc. that really made it nice. The location is perfect-close to everything but a quiet family beach-unlike the Spring Break kids a couple miles south. Just feet out your door is the beachwalk to the beach. Theres an awesome shallow-water break about 200 yards south of there that my kids played and boogie-boarded all day!!

Even when the coffee maker broke, she had one there IN 30 MINUTES!!

Thanks again Sandi...you really made this sun-starved Detroit family's vacation!!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All the little things...see notes
Liked least: What can you not like-especially for the price!!
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Apr 16, 2014
Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure having you as our guests and meeting your wonderful family. It was fun seeing your kids in their bathing suits, boogie boards in hand, ready to get back to the beach.
MO.
Reviewed April 17, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Apr 17, 2014
Thank your for the nice review. I'm so glad you made it up to Flagler Beach. I heard it was just rated nationally as one of the Top 12 Small Towns you must visit. Of course, we already knew that. I hope you will be our guests again someday. It truly makes us happy knowing our guests enjoyed their stay at the cottage.
OH
Reviewed April 10, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Rugged travelers
Apr 10, 2014
I'm so happy that you and your family enjoyed our Beach Cottage. I hope you will consider it as your own little beach retreat and visit us again someday.
TN
Reviewed February 6, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Feb 6, 2014
Dear Bud & Terry, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with your family. I loved the link of your little one discovering the beach and ocean for the first time. It was precious!

Thanks for the info on the bed. We bought that new mattress set in September so it's only been used for about 35 nights total. I called the store immediately with your comments and they allowed me to trade up for a much nicer, cool comfort gel/spring mattress. I have one at home that I absolutely love. So next time you come back everyone should sleep soundly on it.

I hope you and your family can return for a summer vacation at the beach. - Sandi
palmerbou...
Palm Coast, Florida
“Cozy cottage on the beach with all the amenities of home.”
Reviewed September 30, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

This lovely home was just steps from the beach. The place was clean and well cared for with lots of unexpected extra touches, The kitchen was so well-stocked that we were able to prepare full meals, saving us lots of money. I cannot say enough about this place! We had a very relaxing get-away and would definitely stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Well-stocked with everything from kitchen utensils to toiletries.
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sep 29, 2013
We are so happy you enjoyed our beach home as much as we do. We hope to have the opportunity to have you as our guests again someday soon. Thank you for the great review!
OH
Reviewed September 19, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Sep 19, 2013
I'm so glad you enjoyed our beach retreat Susan. Thank you for the wonderful review.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing