“Excellent Ribs”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #94 of 208 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Canada
“Excellent Ribs”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

A little pricey and the meal portions were not really big but the quality and taste of the food was very good!

Visited April 2013

Boston
“Good Happy Hour”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Our hotel had a special offer with TGI Friday's. Buy one entrée, get another for free. Also, discounted appetizer; happy hour was 2 for 1 drinks.

Visited April 2013
Buffalo
“A Chain Restaurant but a good one !”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Fast service, polite and friendly staff, along with good food. We actually went back twice and were more than happy with our experience !

Visited March 2013
Savannah, Georgia, United States
“Visiting from Georgia”
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

First I was given a table so I took my two kids to the bathroom only to come back to someone else sitting at my table. Waited 30 min for kids Mac and cheese and kids spaghetti and a grilled chicken. The kids fries were soaked in pepper and my chicken was dry and bacon was hard as a rock. Was never offered a refill on my water waited over 15 minutes after eating to be asked if I even needed anything. I shouldn't have to beg to pay right???

Pennsylvania
“Hotel Half Price”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Came here because our hotel gave us a BYGO Free Coupon. Food was okay and service was okay. They were busy but it seemed liked service was awfully slow. Pretty much your average TGIF.

• Visited March 2013