“Great place to eat.”

Dining options: Reservations
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Great place to eat.”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My husband & I like to go here for a nice glass of wine and soup & salad for lunch. The people who have a heartier appetite, they have
quite a menu to pick from. I would recommend this restaurant to familie also. Great food!

• Visited January 2013

Winnipeg, Canada
“Service Needs Help”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Ate here with children with allergies, staff was poorly informed on how to deal with the situation. Not impressed. Service was slooooowwwww.

Visited February 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Homey”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I love the way you are greeted as you enter, it makes you feel at home. The service is great and your sure to get a great meal.It's a fun place to dine. Thank you.

Visited July 2012
Daytona Beach, Florida
“ALWAYS GOOD FOOD”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I liked the food. There was confusion with who was our server so people kept walking past us even though we were in the middle of a lot of other tables being served. The delay was annoying but we made it through.

Visited August 2012
Romeo, Michigan
“Best service and warm breadsticks”
Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

This was the best service I have ever received at an Olive Garden. The food was good but is pretty much always the same. I forgot how good the fresh salad and warm breadsticks are.