“YUMMY... greek salad and pizza..”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Stavro's Pizza House III
Ranked #113 of 231 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 13, 2017

I am a repeat customer here.. I like their version of greek sald and I like that it comes in 3 sizes. so I have choices when I am alittle or alot hungry.. Pizza is great. The bosses work right there by their employees.. I hear nothing but nice things about this place..

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed February 8, 2017

We've been visiting Stavros for years, mainly because of it's proximity to us. Their Greek salad can't be beat and their pizza is good too. We prefer to dine in when we get it as it doesn't seem to travel well. Have tried the stuffed peppers which were also very good. It's a reasonably priced, nice family dining spot, offering beer and wine but no cocktails. Nice staff.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed January 13, 2017 via mobile

First time here..service was excellent and food was great. Very nice and clean establishment. If you are around try it out.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 10, 2017

Cute little place. Casual dining, reasonable prices and good service. We come back here whenever we are in the area.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed September 9, 2014

New name but not new food and although the waitress was nice, the food was just so so, not even close to LI Pizza. Didn’t like the sauce or flavors at all, cheese was not quality cheese, greasy, my husband sopped it up with a napkin. We won't go back.

Date of visit: September 2014

Been to Stavro's Pizza House III? Share your experiences!