“Great BBQ ”

Dustin's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #53 of 222 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Nice place in a convenient location. I had fall off the bone baby back ribs. Tasty sauce. Perfect sweet tea. Brownie for dessert. Excellent service & no complaints about the price.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

To start out the table I sat down at had obviously not been cleaned as there were crumbs all over it. When I asked the waitress to clean it she got an attitude with me and let me know she would do it when she had time. After sitting for almost ten minutes she finally came back with a rag to clean the table (swiping the crumbs onto the floor) and brought me a menu. Again I sat for almost ten minutes before she returned to take my drink order. When she returned witih my drink she finally took my order. I then took a sip of the tea and discovered something floating in it. It looked like paper, maybe part of a napkin? Since I did not see my waitress, I showed it to another one and asked for a new glass of tea. When my waitress brought the second glass of tea she acted like it was my fault. Said it was probably something from the ice machine. At this point I am begnning to wonder how clean is this place. When I finally got my bar-b-q sandwich it was sliced meat on a bun. My idea of bar-b-q is meat cooked in the sauce not plain meat you pour sauce over. The meat was tender and the french fries were hot. Would I return to this restaurant or recommend it to anyone? Definitely not.

1  Thank Cawowyn
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Our server was very nice, and got us our drinks in a flash. Our order was just what we wanted, everything was hot, and very good. Dustin's is a great place to bring family & friends for a good meal at a fair price, I highly recommend it.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

We each had the brisket dinner. It was tasty. The service was great and the prices were fair. It's a really informal place and easy to feel comfortable in. I'm sure it would be a great place for families with kids.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Dustins is a casual BBQ place that offers beef, pork and chicken with squirt bottles of different sauces on your table which are very good. I like the beef brisket. The meals come with a thick slice of texas toast and your choice of side. You also can get the all you can eat salad bar that is plentiful. They have soup also. They have little squares of bread pudding at the salad bar that are good for a small sweet dessert. I would recommend this place. I have always enjoyed it and it seems popular. You will leave full and satisfied! Wait staff is nice.