“Great place to eat!”

Alfies Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 209 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Description: Alfies is located 3.5 miles North of SR 40 and is directly across from the Ocean. Great views.
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Great food and great service. And the view is absolutely superb! It's our favorite Ormond Beach restaurant!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,207)

Reviewed March 21, 2014

We are locals so we eat here often. Alfie's is a nice family restaurant with a wide variety of menu choices. My favorites: appetizers-nachos, quesadillas, and wings; breakfast- french toast and eggs/toast/bacon, lunch/dinner- coconut shrimp, grilled chicken breast and pork chops. The staff is friendly and know us by name. I'd definitely recommend Alfie's!

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by Alfie's after reading several good reviews. I had the fried haddock and a fairly hard baked potato. The fish was good, as was the salad. My wife had a stuffed haddock - really tasty. The service was standard beach - not that great. The place is also a bit cramped/crowded. Prices were higher than I would have liked. Maybe it was just me - was tired from a long day. Will probably try again.

1  Thank Kevin R
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Went here after reading the other reviews. Hate to disapoint, but there was nothing spectacular about our breakfast here. The place was clean and the staff were just ok. We went durning bike week so many the extra business took away from the quality of food. I had an omlete, potatoes and toast and hubby had eggs, potatoes and toast. The eggs and omlet were cooked to order. The potaotes on the other hand were not cooked and some were even kind of raw. My toast was over loaded with butter and my husbands didn't have enough butter. If I was in the area again I would go to Heffer's II instead. Everything at breakfast was perfect at Heffer's on 3 seperate occassions. And less expensive too!

1  Thank Kathy987
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Great food and service. Don't forget to ask for the biscuits. Beautiful scenery, looking at the ocean.

Been to Alfies Restaurant? Share your experiences!